Sugababes | Page 1307 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Popjustice, Jan 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fans on all forums and groups should just get on. I know people have songs and have for years we all know this. If we hear them great, if we don't we don't it doesn't matter. What's the point in everyone bitching about each other constantly. We shouldn't be generating or manifesting hate we should just enjoy all things SUGA and celebrate their return whenever it may be. None of us are better than anyone else. I bet the girls would hate it if they knew there is so much beef between us. You said yourself a few pages back that we don't deserve the Sugababes and I think you're right.

Jacques, JasonJay, Butterfly and 5 others like this.
  2. Sis Farayal...like what?! Glad Amelle has some tradition famalam values! She looks great more natural and elegant! Everybody get mad everybody get Psycho, Psycho, Psycho!!!!

NuhdeensPassport, Osiris and Sugaboy like this.
  3. I mean this in a humble and sincere manner, but I don’t feel this post is very appropriate here or necessary . It’s only going to create more drama, and rather fuel the flames. Especially labeling is rather placing you in a dark light.

It’s sad we need to be reading this. Keep it about MKS, and less about our own dramas I say.

4. kal

kal

I’m not particularly keen on people talking about me either, but they seem to be doing it on the regular.

I don’t really think I’m better than anyone for having the songs. Completely the opposite - I feel incredibly fortunate and it’s high key tiresome to keep seeing the crap they spout about me and a few others. I only wanted to make one post to clear things up. I’ll shut up about it now and I hope others do the same.

londonrain, JMRGBY, Butterfly and 3 others like this.
  5. Well fortunate indeed you lucky star. Enjoy the music on my behalf :——)

Just wish the Babes would be back already and release an album that everyone will love , and appreciate together. Everyone will forget the leaks, and just enjoy the music as one fan base.

I sound like some cheesy hipster

maneater83 likes this.
  6. I'm happy for you specifically because you're not a wanker about it.

Jacques, londonrain, acl and 8 others like this.
  7. Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
  8. If Wikipedia is to be believed, Three sold about the same as Taller In More Ways so yes it definitely should.
    Let me tweet them - poor Dixie Chicks about to get knocked off the list.

EDIT: They forgot Girls Aloud - Sound of the Underground too so poor Honeyz also.

9. This look is hot.

londonrain, LKane and Staystrong like this.
  10. V3RYP05H, londonrain, Verandi and 7 others like this.
  11. Three is missing and should be around #10.

Poor journalism.

12. Interesting list though I'm sure Eternals debut was the first girlband studio album to sell a million in the UK and I know a few of the albums above are no where near a million.

13. Three has always been so underrated.
    I mean, even the bsides alone are pearls.

14. Maybe part of the sales were from outside of the 25 year period?

londonrain and Runawaywithme like this.
  15. I feel bad I didn't initially notice it was missing because it's probably my fave Sugababes album.

londonrain and goodra90 like this.
  16. I would kill for a Three vinyl pressing.

Mr.Arroz, etienne, Overdose and 2 others like this.
  17. I'd even kill for a Sweet 7 vinyl at this point.

V3RYP05H, etienne and Runawaywithme like this.
  18. Not fucking Glory Days outranking so many iconic albums.

V3RYP05H, neinzedd, Mr.Arroz and 9 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.