Sugababes | Page 1323 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Popjustice, Jan 17, 2010.

1. Urgh. The power these girls have on me? I have not stopped thinking about that picture. I can’t stop grinning.

2. They look so beautiful. It’s their first proper picture and acknowledgement of one another in years . Even if music is released later , I just love seeing them together

GodsAndMonsters and Staystrong like this.
  3. So exciting!
    They all look absolutely stunning too.

Staystrong likes this.
  4. Mutya is really going for the Pete Burns look there.

5. I wonder what they recorded?

6. One photo making my day. They really have that power.

sugababesoverloaded likes this.
  7. I wonder if coming back as Sugababes or MKS

Staystrong likes this.
  8. Can't the universe give these women a break? Give them the name NOW. Keisha IS Sugababes.

acl, GodsAndMonsters, Jacques and 7 others like this.
  9. Also, the last couple of "you don't know what love is..."s in Metal Heart - GLORIOUS.

10. It's just so annoying that Crown have to be stingy over the name. Just let them be Sugababes MKS at the very least. It's not as if 4.0 are going to re-unite anytime soon...

11. Crown want to make money , as it is a business after all. We all know the only line up wanted is either 1.0 or 2.0. My theory is Crown probably has offered the name, but all on their terms (money/music / and what the girls do). I doubt they are holding on wanting 4.0 back

12. BUT AMELLE'S PR TOUR!!1

13. Get ready for another roller coaster ride.

nikkysan, Rod, beyoncésweave and 9 others like this.
  14. I’m ready so push the button

andru likes this.
  15. Even if nothing comes of this* how lovely to just see them together again.
    *I’m praying it does

16. That’s how I feel . I love seeing them together. Lmfao your display picture

Staystrong and Sugaboy like this.
  17. The pic feels calculated though doesn’t it...they don’t usually do this anymore.

DoggySwami, Butterfly and Vitamin like this.
  18. S
    O

O
    N

19. er or later this drunken elevator's gonna stop where I'm supposed to be

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.