Sugababes | Page 1324 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Popjustice, Jan 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You've heard the 25+ demos, right? Ha.

goodra90 likes this.
  2. At least they are actually still recording music. It gives hope that they have not given up if they managed to record something in a studio together.

3. Ha. I mean officially!

4. A cover of Sweet Female Attitude "Flowers" from the clip!

Staystrong likes this.
  5. Oh I'm forever ready

Blayke and Staystrong like this.
  6. Don’t do it. Another lifetime of more ‘soons’.

7. Where are people hearing this?

8. Mutya's Snapchat story. Siobhan also posted the same clip on her Instagram Story but quickly removed it and added this new yet already iconic picture!

9. Anyone care to share Mutyas Snapchat name? I had her before but can’t find her name!

It must be some sort of sign that they have posted that picture when they’ve been together how often in the past few years and hardly even acknowledged it.

Staystrong likes this.
  10. I can't find her either!

11. Anyone care to save the snippet?

You can only see someone's story they've added after you added them. So adding her is no use to see it.

12. I kind of just want them to give it another go as MKS at this point.

13. I think it was mutya_boo

sinner and Staystrong like this.
  14. It really does considering how the low profile they've kept these years despite we all knowing they've been working together on an off.

SacredThistle and Lapras like this.
  15. kal

kal

16. I’m so excited just about seeing the picture I’m celebrating with my first non-Lapras avatar ever - that’s something, haha!

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
  17. He

He

Wouldn't it be possible for them to tour Europe as MKS? I think they could do well, and maybe excite people over new music, and make some coin.

I'm also confident a pledgemusic campaign would work amazingly to fund an album.

18. It's just GREAT that they are still together, after over 7 years. Despite only releasing one single, this is the longest and strongest Sugababes lineup!

Vitor, acl, MYCAL and 15 others like this.
  19. Yes! Never thought of this. Their fan base may be moderately sized but absolutely passionate enough to cough up a decent amount. I’d happily drop €100 at least, and they’re probably the only act I’d say that about

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
    He likes this.
  20. PledgeMusic shut down recently, though there's still kickstarter.
    Personally I don't think they'd really need to go down that road.
    I think they'll still be an attractive prospect to labels & their good-will in the UK pop world should mean they don't need to pay producers up-front?

andru and Staystrong like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.