Sugababes | Page 1336 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Popjustice, Jan 17, 2010.

1. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Staff Member

I can hear their version from just reading that scrap of information, great choice of cover, will be good to listen in September... but it’s still a long way off and I’m too battle weary with this lot to get excited.

beyoncésweave and SacredThistle like this.
  2. Another thing against a joint tour is that they've been fighting for the name for years. By putting 4.0 back together then wouldn't Crown prove they're using the name and MKS would be screwed post reunion tour?

3. So is Flowers the secret project they were working on?

4. Would love to see a video to this after the shafting that was Flatline.

5. Flowers is honestly one of my top 10 to 15 songs of all time. I’m nervous the cover is going to just sound a little too coffee-shop, though. But it’s 2000 again, and I’ll be living.

6. [​IMG]

7. It might be an unwieldy comparison, but if Shakespear's Sister can go Top 5 in the album charts, the original Sugagabes should have no problem.

8. What’s interesting is that publications are deliberately calling them “Sugababes” (even referencing MKS) this time around. I hope that’s because they have the name back.

Not if she won. If she won the name then that means she can do whatever the hell she wants.

A one-off event called “Sugababes, starring Mutya Keisha Siobhan Heidi Amelle Jade” would be epic.

Staystrong likes this.
  9. Are we still in shock that the Sugababes (or Mutya Keisha Siobhan) are releasing and performing a new song? Okay, a cover. But a new song.

10. Wait there are genuine rumours about a tour with more than MKS happening???? holy. SHIT.

11. Yes !!!!

Staystrong and Kirkland like this.
  12. Keisha’s subliminals are back in full force.

Staystrong and V3RYP05H like this.
  13. I've been off this thread for a year and one bloody photograph on Instagram has put me back onboard the crazy train. Toot toot!

chanex, beyoncésweave, acl and 21 others like this.
  14. The moment when you are having a stressful day at work, and Push The Button comes on the radio.
    Heaven sent calming pill!

15. I'm spinning my One Touch vinyl right now and I think it might be my favourite girlband album ever? There is something magic in that album, with those three voices together and that sound, that was also in the majority of the leaks, so I'm really excited about all this recent news, I'm here whatever they do.

MYCAL, Burzum, Ugly Beauty and 13 others like this.
  16. Just to think in a few weeks we will hear a new song, plus see a live version of it at the concert

Staystrong, Sugaboy, V3RYP05H and 2 others like this.
  17. You can't doubt it. It's certainly the coolest girlband album.

18. I had been bopping to "Garage Flowers" in the days leading up to this so I like to think I somehow willed this into existence. get it? garage ... flowers...

19. I’m guessing their cover will be similar to this version that Sweet Female Attitude did last year for an orchestral garage thing.

20. Exquisite--love the jazzy riff on Satie at the end. This is such a good choice for a cover.

Venoose likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.