Sugababes | Page 1471 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Popjustice, Jan 17, 2010.

1. Honestly cheers to everyone who didn't lose hope in these 5 years since Flatline. We deserve a celebration.

2. The constant drip feed of tracks along the way certainly helped yo! And honestly, crazier things have happened.

Sunny B, LeBratt, MYCAL and 18 others like this.
  3. This is so good, ah what a brilliant track.

Sunny B, greedygordo, He and 6 others like this.
  4. SIX.

5. Damn just want to hear Siobhan's vocals on this.

DoggySwami, andru and MmmDani like this.
  6. Siobhan verse is so cheerful, I really like it.

LeBratt, Overdose and andru like this.
  7. Their harmonies really elevate it. Listened to the original directly beforehand and on my first listens, really couldn't distinguish any super grandiose differences in production.

Sunny B, LeBratt, greedygordo and 7 others like this.
  8. Can't wait to hear the whole thing!

andru likes this.
  9. You can see and hear them rehearse in this Violinists IG story. It´s SO good to see them together on a stage. I got chills...

Edit:
    [​IMG]
    MY HEART...

Last edited: Oct 17, 2019
  10. I kind of love that the first time we see them on video together in all this time is on some random IG story.
    Queens of the understated comeback.

11. Keisha's opening line. The 'ahhhhs' going into the chorus counter to Mutya. Siobhán's lilting sensitivities.

A vocal arrangement.

Sunny B, SiduousIII, LeBratt and 14 others like this.
  12. Sadly, Flowers isn't available in the USA. However, The Honest Vocal Coach continues with her Sugababes Thursday ...

Sunny B, LeBratt, Mr.Arroz and 8 others like this.
  13. I am having to wait until midnight too. From the snippets it sounds heavenly.

To anyone seeking the original of Flowers by Sweet Female Attitude, here you go...

14. I need her to critique the Sugababes' Lady Marmalade performance. Complete with Amelle's "OH OH OH!" moment and Patti's screeching.

myblood, Salami and Sugaboy like this.
  15. I've been sick and not on my phone much for the past couple of days, and I log on to this thread out of curiosity and I see all of THIS? I cannot believe it's not a fever dream. Not only are the girls back, but the BABES are back? So so so overjoyed.

Sunny B, LeBratt, MYCAL and 12 others like this.
  16. I forgot how much I love hearing their voices together. Siobhan sounds great.

Sunny B, 31entrance, Overdose and 7 others like this.
  17. Me on the bus to work tomorrow morning pretending I'm starring in a Flowers music video
    [​IMG]

18. THEY'RE BACK!!

FullSizeRender.jpeg

19. AllsixdifferentSugababes??

Jokes aside: i never was a fan of original flowers and...i like their version a lot more. Its not as big as some of their MKS leaks but i guess it doesnt have to as its barely a teaser of whats to come next year (thats my guess). Its fine but i guess i was spoiled by such gems as Summer Of 99, Too in Love or Im Alright that Flowers doesnt excite me much. Thats fine though. Im more curious to see them performing and hear whats their plans (if they're willing to spill any beans so early on)

Santi319 and sammidrew like this.
  20. Siobhan & Keisha look stunning!

LeBratt, _Gru_ and Fanatical like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.