Sugababes | Page 1472 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Popjustice, Jan 17, 2010.

1. Siobhan & Keisha look stunning!

LeBratt, _Gru_ and Fanatical like this.
  2. As does Mutya!

4Roses, Sunny B, SiduousIII and 32 others like this.
  3. They were brilliant tonight. Had a bit on the sofa as well as performance, vague promises of exciting things for their 20th anniversary next year.

4. The Sacred Three give me an unexpected sound (Flowers was never a hit here in Australia - that I can recall at least!) and absolutely make my morning! The talent on display!!! The excruciating wait was worth it - let me annoy/enlighten everyone in my building and work today with blasting the song! Dddddd

Sunny B, Riiiiiiiii, Robert and 6 others like this.
  5. I love it!!

Never knew of the original so like others it’s a new song to me, I can’t wait to see them perform!

Sunny B, Shelby '68, Overdose and 6 others like this.
  6. They did the song twice. They were fantastic - I missed those harmonies so much!! They did the song at the the beginning before anything else and I don’t think I was mentally prepared. When it was all over at the end of the show Sioban hung back to chat with and exit the studio with Debbie Harry. On the sofa Keisha wanted to sit next to Nadia and S moved out of the way

Sunny B, Jacques, Robert and 11 others like this.
  7. Finally heard the song after hours of fixing my itunes.

It's a very cute, beautiful, and well thought out vocal-wise layered song. Siobhan and Keisha shine the most, but hearing them as a trio once more is just pure bliss.

Welcome back ladies, and the sneak peak of the Graham Norton show looks so exciting.

I'm still in utter shock this is happening. It does not feel real.

Sunny B, Overdose, myblood and 6 others like this.
  8. For once I don't actually mind them being vague, because I genuinely believe that things will happen. It's a good feeling.

9. Exactly this. 20 years of the Sugababes with the name finally theirs is the perfect time. Let's just enjoy this Suga-appetiser in the meantime!

Sunny B, 31entrance, Sugaboy and 8 others like this.
  10. Heidi’s dog died.

Sunny B, ssa, greedygordo and 4 others like this.
  11. So sad it's like losing an actual family member particularly if they live to 15+

Sunny B, SiduousIII, Jacques and 15 others like this.
  12. And Amelle celebrated 5 years of marriage to a dad

13. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

Jesus Christ

acl, Sunny B, Mr.Arroz and 20 others like this.
    ssa, kal, V3RYP05H and 1 other person like this.
  15. This is why we need two threads, fix it Jesus Solenciennes

acl, Sunny B, Vixen and 19 others like this.
  16. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

Vague promises of exciting things for their 20th anniversary means they’re stuck here with Heidi’s dead dog until further notice, I think.

Sunny B, Mr.Arroz, Vixen and 23 others like this.

17. The cutest little dog, so sad for her.

Sunny B, 31entrance, Sugaboy and 12 others like this.
  18. Ya’ll this is AMAZING. What an instant mood lifter.

Sunny B, Aidan, LeBratt and 4 others like this.
  19. Did they say anything about the name?

20. Now that MKS have become Sugababes, 4.0 have become the Old Sugababes and will probably never release or post anything ever again.

We got the name back!
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.