Sugababes | Page 1520 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Popjustice, Jan 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The good thing is haven't they been writing all these years, especially this year?

It would be silly to go all quiet here on....

Santi319 likes this.
  2. I wonder if the girls will ever work with Dev Hynes again?

sesita likes this.
  3. Keisha has been wanting this for so many years, Im positive the rollout will be flawless and perfect, and the material will be superb.

vinegar-tits and Fanatical like this.
  4. I'm CRYING.

Sugaboy likes this.
  5. They need to lay vocals over that, I smell a #1.

Lapras and Santi319 like this.
  6. That one is quite underrated, it has something that makes it stand out.

"Beware" is excellent, too, I love how Amelle shines on it. "Side Chick" is probably in my top 3 of the album.

myblood, _Gru_, Ugly Beauty and 2 others like this.
  7. Yes please! He could direct a video for them, at least.

8. Let's leave KT Auleta doing whatever she's up to at the moment. That piece of equipment present at the bottom of the screen in most shots of the Flatline video still haunts me.

Subspace88 likes this.
  9. Sorry ?

MM likes this.
  10. I’ve never seen this before, is there a full version? It sounds amazing:

11. I think it was unlisted on YouTube when they originally shared it but thankfully it's on Vimeo.

12. Perfect Halloween banger.

Such a good song that funky instrumental with Amelle really killing it vocally on top. I'm glad we got to hear it live.

But you don't wanna mess with me...

madgemad and Maki like this.
  13. I can't believe I just read through all of that what even

Lapras and londonrain like this.
  14. After caning Flowers the past week, I'd actually prefer more songs in this style than the stuff they originally recorded as MKS. Some of it was very good but didn't really feel like 'them'.

Fanatical likes this.
  15. Is she still an active user there? Why did she quit Popjustice?

16. Apparently some of the demos that still haven't leaked had a garage sound so I assume it's something they were interested in exploring.

sesita, nooniebao, myblood and 6 others like this.
  17. [​IMG]

18. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Staff Member

If they’re gonna revisit classic Sugababes sounds then I’d love more trip hop from them, Stronger is a discography highlight because it blends the orchestral instrumentation with that underlying trip hop rippling sound and the self help mantra lyrics.

sesita, nooniebao, myblood and 25 others like this.
  19. Give me more masterful, fuzzy, vintage-tech synth-rnb like “Freak...” please.

Untouchable Ace, MM and Larsen like this.
  20. The great thing about all the MKS demos is they basically hit every genre the Sugababes, all lineups, ever did. Such a selection box of songs. And they're ALL GOOD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.