Sugababes | Page 1521 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Popjustice, Jan 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I’ve never seen this before, is there a full version? It sounds amazing:

2. I think it was unlisted on YouTube when they originally shared it but thankfully it's on Vimeo.

3. Perfect Halloween banger.

Such a good song that funky instrumental with Amelle really killing it vocally on top. I'm glad we got to hear it live.

But you don't wanna mess with me...

madgemad and Maki like this.
  4. I can't believe I just read through all of that what even

Lapras and londonrain like this.
  5. After caning Flowers the past week, I'd actually prefer more songs in this style than the stuff they originally recorded as MKS. Some of it was very good but didn't really feel like 'them'.

Fanatical likes this.
  6. Is she still an active user there? Why did she quit Popjustice?

7. Apparently some of the demos that still haven't leaked had a garage sound so I assume it's something they were interested in exploring.

sesita, nooniebao, myblood and 6 others like this.
  8. [​IMG]

9. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Staff Member

If they’re gonna revisit classic Sugababes sounds then I’d love more trip hop from them, Stronger is a discography highlight because it blends the orchestral instrumentation with that underlying trip hop rippling sound and the self help mantra lyrics.

sesita, nooniebao, myblood and 25 others like this.
  10. Give me more masterful, fuzzy, vintage-tech synth-rnb like “Freak...” please.

Untouchable Ace, MM and Larsen like this.
  11. The great thing about all the MKS demos is they basically hit every genre the Sugababes, all lineups, ever did. Such a selection box of songs. And they're ALL GOOD.

12. Yeah, they emphasised that the album would be eclectic in virtually every interview. They clearly knew their fanbase had/has very diverse expectations of them musically, and sticking to one genre would inevitably disappoint a lot of people. Plus, as they said, Sugababes albums generally were pretty varied, especially for the first two lineups.

sesita, nooniebao, myblood and 7 others like this.
  13. I find it quite interesting that all of their music videos except for Follow Me (Prag how random) Home and two or three others were shot in London and a lot of you guys most probably live near by some of the locations without even knowing.

Untouchable Ace and MM like this.
  14. I wish I was in London, for the About You Now video. How cool to just walk by and casually see them do a video.

15. D8281787-CA9E-4B59-9463-A4CAE3C1149B.png

sesita, nooniebao, myblood and 29 others like this.
  16. And to witness that. The gift that keeps on giving.

17. IT’S A BODY OF WORK!

Siobhan’s words.

MarkB likes this.
  18. "Yes but what exactly do you, Mutya and Siobhan mean by soon?"

Keisha:
    [​IMG]

19. LOL this sounds like something from a Ryan Trecartin film. Legendary stuff.

Fanatical likes this.
  20. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

LOOK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.