Sugababes | Page 1522 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Popjustice, Jan 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ha ha ha Keisha trying to run for cover

blaze_dave and Sugaboy like this.
  2. Never thought I'd see a Ryan Trecartin reference on pop justice

Deleted member 7641 likes this.
  3. Were pop pizzas even a thing? What happened to Lydia? So many questions...

Sugaboy and davearama like this.
  4. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

My DJ Spoony CD popped up today!

myblood, MM, Holly Something and 6 others like this.
  5. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

Ugh why isn't The Best of the Bs available worldwide? I just wanna be able to bop to Who and Colder In the Rain in proper high quality. All of their albums/compilations are available except for that one, of course.

sesita, nooniebao, myblood and 8 others like this.
  6. XXX

XXX

'Disturbed' is honesty their best b-side. But it's available on Spotify so I can't complain.

7. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Kii, it's why I have all their singles on CD and imported them to my iPhone. Don't need to go searching.

8. Is it true “about you now “ were apart of McDonald toys ?

Last edited: Nov 1, 2019
    OhJimmy87 likes this.
  9. Yes and I also have a toothbrush which plays “Hole in the Head” and features 3.0 imagery which was out during the Change period.

10. The ultimate struggle of being a non-UK Sugababes stan.

sesita, myblood, Ugly Beauty and 5 others like this.
  11. But they’re all on YouTube to hear.

12. Can’t stop playing this today, I can’t wait for some new music from MKS.

13. I know it’s been said many times before but I would love, love, LOOOOOOVVEEE a live acoustic album from them! When it comes to releasing their new music I hope we get acoustic versions as b-sides (Siobhan was good for doing this).

They are just f***ing fantastic aren’t they. Each individual voice and when they come together.

14. I would also love acoustic versions of a few of their songs as well. The acoustic “Flatline” performance is so good!

15. Whatever Makes You Happy/Situation’s Heavy/Million Different Ways/Conversation’s Over is a very arresting collection of album tracks isn’t it?

16. Three really aged beautifully

17. Same!

See also, Aaliyah's magnum opus "Aaliyah".

18. He

He

I usually hate acoustic versions but these women really change that. Those voices... damn.

19. After ordering all the b-sides and bonus tracks via Amazon from the Three era, I am now bopping to both Buster and Who in high quality. Mutya's voice is just...wow...her delivery is just otherworldly.

20. One of my favourite albums and it's so frustrating we can't stream it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.