Sugababes | Page 1523 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Popjustice, Jan 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. She honestly is me watching them sing, open mouthed and in awe.

2. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

That never fails to annoy me.

This might help:

3. Thank you, but I bought it on iTunes years ago when it was still available and then saved it on a flash drive which I’m thankful for today!

So I’ve imported it on my iPhone. But it’s good to know basically the whole album exists in some form. Too bad Never No More and Loose Rap are two of my faves from the album haha!

4. Well I just attempted to purchase the CD singles and the UK editions of Angels, Three, Taller and Change so I can finally have all those b-sides and exclusive bonus tracks and wouldn't you know it? They don't ship to my country. Imagine how tired I am...

myblood, RainOnFire, MmmDani and 2 others like this.
  5. Where do you live? I had the same problem at first, so I had to look for used copies on Amazon sometimes, and select after which of the stores shipped to my country...this sometimes made it a bit more expensive but usually cheap and every cd I’ve got so far has been in really good condition!

Edit: the first and automatic choice for an album didn’t always ship to my country, so I had to change which seller based on their shipping policy

nikkysan likes this.
  6. It’s been exactly two weeks since ‘Flowers’ was released and I still listen to it every day like crazy. What a triumph, ladies.

sesita, myblood, londonrain and 5 others like this.
  7. Also check out their fantastic thesis which features Sugababes and the interview transcript!

9. I couldn't let a reference to Mutya's paper, cardboard and stationery trademark win without bringing this back...

e4db13dc-fd56-46e5-8402-727bd09891b8.jpg

HolyWater, sesita, Jacques and 28 others like this.
  10. The girls said they're working on something for the 20th anniversary. Could this be an acoustic album of all of the great hits in that style? It would definitely be something more than repeating the good old hits and it would let the girls shine as singers. Perhaps release a new song as an acoustic ballad (boys) while storming the clubs at the same time with an electronic version..... I would love that.

Having said that, it'll probably be a new version of overloaded with About You Now, Get Sexy and Wear My Kiss shoved in, and a 1000 forumpages of discussion on wether Jade's version of Wear My Kiss is better than Keisha's.

MmmDani likes this.
  11. I'd say there's approximately 0 chance they're re-recording 3.0 & 4.0 singles for an Overloaded re-release.

sesita, nooniebao, Jacques and 12 others like this.
  12. I’m sure it’s going to be a 20th anniversary edition of One Touch and then a new album and tour.

13. kal

kal

Is... is this performance art?

14. Whilst I like some of these ideas...is there demand for a 20th anniversary of one touch? Yes, it is regarded highly amongst hardcore fans and overload is relatively well known, but is there actual demand for it to be rerecorded?

15. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

VINYL PLEASE

Even if it's a remastered One Touch. B-sides and outtakes too, please.

sesita, nooniebao, Jacques and 10 others like this.
  16. This is why we need it!

17. Didn’t Mutya like a comment about them celebrating ‘all’ the Sugababes hits?

An orchestral greatest hits (a la Sophie) with a focus on 1.0 / 2.0 would be divine.
    It would also be a handy way to reintroduce them and their greatness to the public in an age where traditional greatest hits aren’t really a thing anymore.

MmmDani and WhereIsTheFeeling like this.
  18. 7D50B446-9DEB-4585-AE20-EE0829167FD0.jpeg
    It’s either a hint or it’s nothing . As Mutya has been liking everything from fans ha ha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.