Sugababes | Page 1551 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Popjustice, Jan 17, 2010.

1. What the hell is ATRL? And it sounds like a load crap !
    Tour plans fell through ? Ummm if they can get it to work as “mks”, an unknown brand , clearly Sugababes can make it 10 times over.

DoggySwami and Shelby '68 like this.
  2. Has anyone a link to this so we can read it?

3. Listening to Flatline, I always go for the live version normally. my favourite part is actually Keisha softly singing ‘stay gone, hang on, outta be’ towards the end of the song at 3:11, which I never really noticed before. it’s so faint but it gives me chills, it’s almost haunting.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
  4. Siobhan's solo work = AMAZING

Especially with Ghosts

5. Now wouldn't it be cool if they call their newest album "Soon"? And a picture of the girls saying "soon" in unison on the cover would be hillarious. inCollage_20191203_174415750.jpg

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
    Staystrong, myblood, krajol and 15 others like this.
  6. Could this be the best solo debut of a girl group member?

Overrated is just so relatable and powerful.

Staystrong, myblood, krajol and 9 others like this.
  7. I only realised what those white things were . I always thought they were angel wings .

8. Overrated, Twist of Fate, Faces, Iodine and Revolution In Me do it for me

9. So You Say is probably one of my favourite songs ever i iove the emotion and vulnerability it conveys. I would love a sugababes re-recoding of it!

10. I have to listen to Siobhans albums. I haven’t heard any of her stuff.

Teen me just couldn’t get over her leaving so I was very against listening to her solo stuff... adult me just hasn’t bothered lol. May get round to it soon.

11. I guess it depends what kind of tour they were planning. Im sure they were fighting for the name to make bigger tours than their MKS one.

Not that it matters at this point since they still have so much time to get everything under control and ready.

12. You must.

myblood, londonrain, sesita and 4 others like this.
  13. Does anyone know the songs they did with Shaznay? Have they been leaked?

14. I adore Ghosts but Revolution in Me is so deep and dark and raw in places that it just became my favourite album of hers. I have a promo of the album too as I was so desperate to have the album at the time I paid something ridiculous for it on eBay at the time!

15. Boys and Summer of 99 wasn’t it?

16. I think she had a co-write on Boys and Summer of '99. She also has a feature on Arrow.

Staystrong and Fanatical like this.
  17. All this silence again after there comeback buzz song...

I can feel the flatline, that oughta be a wave

jakeyfw, Stopremix and MmmDani like this.
  18. You're gonna be in for a treat

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.