Sugababes | Page 1552 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Popjustice, Jan 17, 2010.

1. She also did 'Only You' and 'Enough' I think

Staystrong and Holly Something like this.
  2. Now I see why this thread was left in the comeback corner.

3. I feel like I’m going to actually scream.

4. I knew I could hear her!

Holly Something likes this.
  5. Makes me wanna scream, scream, scream, scream

[​IMG]

Staystrong, myblood, Island and 14 others like this.
  6. Some people are hellbent on making Keisha look a) unprofessional and b) like a bully. There is literally nothing to that X-Factor rumour. She was always a special guest judge. There will be other guest judges, or have they all been fired too? And just suppose she was fired and this guest judge story is a cover-up, Keisha could sue the shit out of Simon for breach of contract. It would be another America's Got Talent PR mess. A disaster, really. And Keisha has a history of winning her lawsuits...

Last edited: Dec 4, 2019
  7. I’m sure it’s nothing bad. For all we know it could have just been a screen testing, and both producers and Keisha won’t happy with the outcome.

I guess we will possibly see if she features when it airs . I don’t see why the show didn’t feature all girls helping out , as well as other groups (all saints / spice girls / girls aloud/ westlife / take that ). But I guess budget couldn’t afford every single member I guess .

8. Keisha hasn’t been sacked. The tour is still going ahead and the 2020 plans are coming on nicely.

9. A black woman was forced out of her own band, lost the only job she ever had/was passionate about and on top of that was publicly humiliated by her former colleagues who phused the narrative that she was "unbearable to work with" and that she had it coming. And yet the blond, white woman who got what she wanted and was able to continue a band she wasn't even a founding member of, is somehow the victim because her actions resulted in some kind of mild public backlash? White fragility honestly knows no bounds!

Edit: If anyone is wondering, I was referring to a post that now got deleted.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2019
    JMRGBY, myblood, acl and 17 others like this.
  10. So what would you imagine the tour set list to look like next year ?

11. Garage Classical is coming out on vinyl

Amazon UK

12. Well... I think there will be a major difference between what I'd want and what we will get. If it's a way to honour 20 years and mark the anniversary of One Touch then I assume we will get most (if not all) of One Touch performed live with the addition of the 'hits' tacked onto the end.

I wouldn't mind something similar to what The Cardigans did with their Gran Turismo anniversary shows, which was the whole album, played from start to finish, followed by about 40 minutes of hits.

01. Overload
    02. One Foot In
    03. Same Old Story
    04. Just Let It Go
    05. Look at Me
    06. Soul Sound
    07. One Touch
    08. Lush Life
    09. Real Thing
    10. New Year
    11. Promises
    12. Run for Cover
    13. Freak Like Me
    14. Hole in the Head
    15. Caught in a Moment
    16. Flatline
    17. Too Lost in You
    18. Flowers

Encore:
    19. Stronger
    20. Push the Button

V3RYP05H likes this.
  13. BFA860C3-328F-48DD-8F60-76DAE51CBF53.jpeg

F920A0DE-4837-4EB1-9BF1-DFE9AAE58713.jpeg

A6569AB9-9D9E-4D28-AA32-089056C67ABA.jpeg

14. If I
    If I was to attempt a setlist I'd end up including the lost records, which I assume are off limits..

15. Sugababes Manager confirmed the plans are coming along well. <3

16. Where?

17. kal

kal

Here.

18. If X Factor got Jade to appear now that would be hilarious and this thread would attain new levels of messiness...

DiscoIgor07, MmmDani and Bolsson like this.
  19. Luckily that's not going to happen.

20. I might have asked before, but does anyone have this Sweet 7 (Album Sampler) artwork in decent quality?

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.