Sugababes | Page 1553 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Popjustice, Jan 17, 2010.

1. Speedy. Thank you!

Mr.Arroz likes this.
  2. 'Album Sampler' is the real title of Sweet 7.

3. Wonder is Jackée Harry still an MKS Stan? Wonder does she know about Flowers?

Staystrong, jakeyfw and Utopia like this.
  4. I didn't think it was possible for that woman to be any more fabulous.

Staystrong and jakeyfw like this.
  5. I didn’t know I could love her any more.

Staystrong and jakeyfw like this.
  6. Taste! Definitely one of my favorites from "One Touch".

Kirkland, kal, Burzum and 1 other person like this.
  7. Maybe the real Sweet 7 is the Album Samplers we met along the way?

8. Mine is apparently Virgin Sexy...
    Which wouldn’t have even been among my first twenty guesses...

Burzum and berserkboi like this.
  9. My 2019 Sugababes song is a fight with Run for Cover and Gotta Be You

Robert, Burzum, Maki and 1 other person like this.
  10. Mines is Freedom. I would love to say someone else has been using my Spotify.

11. leedlelee..., Sugaboy and Burzum like this.
  12. One Touch holds up incredibly well 20 years later. It's crazy to think they were in their early-mid teens when they recorded it. They also co-wrote all but three of the tracks. The talent!!!

myblood, Robert, Kirkland and 7 others like this.
  13. Keisha’s just said ‘Never’ to the question of would she ever reunite with past Sugababes members - that’s a shame.

She also said Taller In More Ways is her favourite Sugababes album bar One Touch.

14. Whatever happens with this thread in years to come, let's never forget Heidi reflecting on the classic Mariah Carey album so sophisticatedly titled... Love Box.

deafjan likes this.
  15. Love her but Keisha says whatever suits at the time and in regards to who she is on speaking terms with.

16. Nothing is ever set in stone, for example Siobhan said something similar about reconciling with Keisha a year before MKS reformed - but I think it’s interesting she’s taking a more hardline stance against reconciling with Heidi/Amelle after the MKS era where she seemed to keep it cute (correct me if I’m wrong)?

I just assumed after all this time she’d be ready to move past it.

_Gru_ likes this.
  17. Keisha has made me so happy with that response. Stick with Mutya and Siobhan. Tour. Put out new music. Don't ever compromise again. I just want Sugababes to be the group I watched on The Graham Norton Show. That group.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2019
    Staystrong, myblood, sesita and 10 others like this.
  18. She’s just said ‘Maybe’ to Beautiful Mess being released one day!

I want MKS for the long haul too, but ‘reunite’ doesn’t necessarily mean ‘reform’. It could just mean get back on speaking/friendly terms?

MmmDani, No hay banda and Kirkland like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.