Sugababes | Page 1554 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Popjustice, Jan 17, 2010.

1. I don't think her comment means she hates/ignores Heidi and Amelle. It seems clear enough: she doesn't want to sing with them and she likes where she is now. Talk of other reunions when they're already together as a band can finally be put to rest, at last.

Staystrong, myblood, sesita and 7 others like this.
  2. I wonder if she’ll answer my question.

3. "How do you create a property empire?"

4. Do you and Mutya still communicate using Ski language?

Staystrong, myblood, sesita and 4 others like this.
  5. Good.

6. She answered it. Dead.

Staystrong, myblood, He and 5 others like this.
  7. What I would like to happen from here on : The Sugababes just remain as the original members, and beyond. No more changes , and no more revolving doors of members coming and going .
    It’s only going to reinforce the “the joke of member changes”, and I’m so over that . I feel the girls are going to reinvent the legacy here on .

What I would prefer is in future interviews or tours the girls , when appropriate, they just acknowledge past members to make some of those fans happy.

More focus on music , and less on members.

Plus I’m sure all the girls are cool with one another, and have all moved on . However , some just don’t choose to work together again as they know it’s not good for them.

I’m sure we have all fallen out with People , but made up . However , it wasn’t the same friendship and you both went your own ways in peace.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2019
    Staystrong and MmmDani like this.
  8. Exactly this. I think she also meant it in a positive way, as in this is it for the Sugababes. There will be no more lineup changes.

9. She has mentioned Heidi and said that they haven't spoken in a while but the last time was all positive vibes. Hopefully that is enough for some fans.

Staystrong, myblood, sesita and 5 others like this.
  10. Posted today by Keisha. 850B7422-33B4-4DE1-A3EE-B6C70696ABF4.png

11. That puts my fears to rest then - happy to hear she has that mindset!

I laughed at someone asking if we’d have a new Sugababes album by this time next year and Keisha just responding ‘Great! ’.

Staystrong, myblood, sesita and 7 others like this.
  12. For the first tour back, I’d love to see About You Now. Then I’ll be fine with them retiring it.

D2167FF0-A6C4-432A-8F8D-20569D094BA0.png

13. I do agree . It would be nice to mix it up , and not ignore certain albums . Perhaps 1-2 songs can be ignored .

Can’t wait to hear About you now.

Fanatical and Disco Tears like this.
  14. What do you think ? 54744A71-B3B1-4946-B75C-C88C46D4AA23.jpeg

sesita, dell321 and He like this.
  15. kal

kal

That was my question!

Also dead at whoever it was that asked her if they’d perform Get Sexy.

16. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Staystrong, myblood, sesita and 12 others like this.
  17. Taller being her fav album after One Touch though... eh.

No hay banda and Kirkland like this.
  18. #JusticeForThree

19. Are there any other unreleased Sugababes tracks out there, apart from Killa on the Run and the MKS leaks?

20. Keisha's commitment to pretending Sweet 7 and Get Sexy don't exist is admirable. Those answers had me cracking up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.