Sugababes | Page 1596 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Popjustice, Jan 17, 2010.

1. Don't call me sissy I'm a babe.
    @Mvnl it's a classic now

londonrain and NuhdeensPassport like this.
  2. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Staff Member

They were tipsy and having a blast so it was... something... to see the same inane questions and types of comments coming up in the chat, whether it was various “will you come to____?”, “do you remember me?” or “what about Heidi??” but anything I would have wanted to ask Keisha wouldn’t have been appropriate when she’d clearly had several wines, ie about songwriting and artistry.

SUGARPIE likes this.
  3. I’m obsessed with that Keisha’s orange look!

4. I'd love them to work with the guys behind Gorgon City. In fact Ready For Your Love would have been a great Sugababes song.

Holly Something, dell321 and kal like this.
  5. Keisha and back of cabs is my fave combination in life.

6. kal

kal

[​IMG]

Butterfly, myblood, Burzum and 11 others like this.
  7. I mean just out of interest - does anyone actually have a real desire for the other formats to reunite?

I genuinely thought we were past this stage, focussing on the OGs reuniting?

Their comments on insta were very ambiguous, though not surprised.

8. Can someone please upload the live insta?

Jasper47 likes this.
  9. I only have this so sorry guys:

10. I wouldnt call it smart tactic and not honest for starters. Just come out and say you've moved on and now want to focus on current/original lineup. Thats all the answer they need. Celebrating just One Touch will sound silly when they'll perform 2.0 and maybe even 3.0 songs which Keisha teased already.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  11. Mutya is a whole mood! Thanks so much for the snipped. It makes me really uncomfortable that Keisha was made to justify herself like that. It's just not right...

kal and sjoerd.. like this.
  12. I love that Mutya was in that clip posted above for all of 15 seconds and was still iconic as hell. A true queen.

myblood, londonrain, V3RYP05H and 6 others like this.
  13. Thanks for the clip :)

londonrain and sjoerd.. like this.
  14. Um they have but...during the entire MKS period. “It’s about this line up/ the Originals / it’s just about us and no more changes”. They said that during red carpet visits. So I guess maybe they want to word it in a different way?

Either way people are never going to stop asking. Despite having the best answer/ repackaging it/ or being honest.

DoggySwami likes this.
  15. I bet they’re more pissed at the fact people on here leaked they’re music.

V3RYP05H likes this.
  16. That is funny enough... very true! Lol!

Jasper47 likes this.
  17. I wonder if they will work with: Cameron McVey, Jony Rockstar, Paul Simm?

A Overload and Run For Cover part II type song.

myblood likes this.
  18. Mutya pissed is me pissed. I stan so fucking hard.

londonrain, kal and ohaimanabu like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.