Sugababes | Page 1615 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Popjustice, Jan 17, 2010.

1. I did love this, though.

Jacques, Island and Kirkland like this.
  2. He gets them, he really gets them.

Sugaboy likes this.
  3. Denial really got Heidi working overtime in the live performances.

4. Heidi sounds so celestial here. I loved it when she took the lead vocals in a song.

AllSixSugababes and Scotty B like this.
  5. I don't think I'll ever truly get over how Sugababes went from one of the biggest songs of the decade to mehs from the general public in the space of three months.

V3RYP05H and sugababesoverloaded like this.
  6. Pop injustice really. I hope they can get back up there, and snatch the crowns from others.

7. Ladies, I've just gotten around to listen to the podcast and I'm still in awe. What a trio of beautiful women inside and outside. If anything can help us during these hard times it's the Sugababes. Cheers!

Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
    mguyb, Jasper47 and Sugaboy like this.
  8. I did Push The Button last night at karaoke. They ended the track with a fade out and I said "A fade out? The homophobia!"

Island likes this.
  9. Push The Button does fade out though?

V3RYP05H likes this.
  10. Not in the official instrumental though hun. x

ohaimanabu likes this.
  11. "I saw Keisha and Siobhan the other day. You just have to be patient. Corona is all around Babe. It's canceling everything right now, so to be honest, we're pretty fucked."
    - Mutya on Instagram Live

Murdoch, SiduousIII, MrOCB and 17 others like this.
  12. kal

kal

She was very complimentary towards Jade.

V3RYP05H and Sugaboy like this.
  13. Yeah everything will be delayed for a few months at the very least with how dire the situation with coronavirus looks already. Then again One Touch annivesary is November so hopefully everything will be fine by that time.

Lets hope the girls and their families (and their fans!) will be fine first and foremost.

Jasper47 likes this.
  14. What did she say? Were people asking about Jade?

15. kal

kal

Somebody mentioned Eurovision and she talked a bit about Jade. She read my message about Jade being great but not as a Sugababe and she basically said as much, but also mentioned that nobody in her position would turn down the offer to join the group.

She said Jade is beautiful and very talented.

Overdose, V3RYP05H, nikkysan and 9 others like this.
  16. Mutya... voice of reason 2020.

Murdoch, acl, Overdose and 16 others like this.
  17. This too.

Overdose, Blayke, JasonJay and 3 others like this.
  18. Mutya saying "fuck it" and getting on the piss on Instagram live as the country is falling apart is the engery I need to get through life right now. Legend. Icon. Etc.

19. What podcast.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.