Sugababes | Page 1616 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Popjustice, Jan 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In times of crisis, we turn to Mutya.

SiduousIII, acl, ohaimanabu and 12 others like this.
  2. kal

kal

My mantra since 2003.

3. Mutya No Fucks Given Buena

Butterfly, V3RYP05H, JasonJay and 4 others like this.
  4. Back in 2013/2014 they never had the chance to perform Overload in a big way, I‘d love to see them perform it on a big show, a proper televised performance!

Last edited: Mar 17, 2020
  5. When I find myself in times of trouble,
    Mother Mutya comes to me
    Speaking words of wisdom,
    "So to be honest, yeah, we're pretty fucked."

Murdoch, Burzum, Overdose and 12 others like this.
  6. sinner and berserkboi like this.
  7. Check the part about Girls Aloud.

Venoose and Fanatical like this.
  8. Island

Island Staff Member

I thought that could've been Girl Thing?

9. I'm missing the connection. Is there a story of a Sugababes' mom coming in asking for the mic to be turned up for their daughter?

10. It sounds like Girl Thing. Betty Boo had the misfortune of trying to make them a thing. They were not a thing.

11. Aww, that’s so nice of Queen Mutya!

Jade really got the short end of the stick but I do feel that, while she didn’t suit 2.0 material (which neither did Amelle, let’s be honest), she suited 4.0’s material.

MmmDani and sugababesoverloaded like this.
  12. Only one thing for social distancing, watching live Sugababes performances.

I can across this one and hadn’t seen it in so long...

Does anyone remember them also doing Beware during the same tv show? Can’t find it on YouTube, they performed with seats...

Overdose, madgemad, Antony85 and 2 others like this.
  13. So a good few months ago now the jellybabes cover that I made was discussed on here again, and after that I received a few PMs asking if I could upload the cover again. As I tend to access the forum on my phone and the images were on my PC I completely forgot to do it. However, I was reminded again this week, so here it is. I made a back cover for it too. The tracks at the end were either made up by me or rumoured to be on the album before it was released (I can't remember now). Anyway, here it is:

greatesthitscover.gif

greatesthitsback.gif

14. Would you ever make an updated version with the additional singles/member?

Robert and OhJimmy87 like this.
  15. Still absolutely love this!

Robert and dell321 like this.
  16. There was a different US video for Hole in the Head?

Edit: Nevermind, I found it. So it's just more performance driven.

Sugaboy, goodra90 and MmmDani like this.
  17. I love everything related to the Hole in the head videos. So hypnotic. The 13 years old in me is coming back to life with this US version. I only knew the original and the Rockamerica remix.

Sugaboy, V3RYP05H and LKane like this.
  18. Remember when you first made this, it was suggested by someone two of the heads be bit off? Did that version every come to fruition? (I'm manically laughing right now.)

Robert likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.