Sugababes | Page 1620 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Popjustice, Jan 17, 2010.

1. Honestly such questionable taste!

Lapras and MmmDani like this.
  2. I mean... They've recorded so many songs over the years across all lineups. We've probably never even heard half the demos they did. Cant blame them for forgetting songs.

I feel like it would help if they performed the entire album at least once. Sadly they nevet did that probably except One Touch (id imagine they've performed the whole album back in 2000-2001 but i might be wrong)

scottdisick94 likes this.
  3. My reaction when Keisha hates most of their songs I love =

4. Like, one of the best Sugababes b-sides.

5. He

He

I screamed.

6. At this point I think it’s just easier to ask Keisha “what songs do you like?”

Lapras, JMRGBY, lushLuck and 2 others like this.
  7. I would argue the best.

LKane, goodra90 and kal like this.
  8. Keisha asked Mutya my question about what songs she thought should have been single's, Mutya didn't really know and Keisha started telling a story about a song they recorded in Atlanta I'm fairly sure she mentioned the title and the producer(?) she said the label deemed it "too R&B" so it stayed in the vault. I wish I could remember exactly what she said but I'll be honest with you I was joining Mutya in indulging in the green club so the whole thing could have been a fever dream.

Holly Something and Lapras like this.
  9. Someone You Loved

Lapras, Jackooh and Runawaywithme like this.
  10. I really need that How Many Drinks video. I just know that their vocals on that track would slap so hard.

Holly Something likes this.
  11. I know Keisha is a Sugababe/wrote the songs, but she is WRONG about the Sugababes.

12. Have you messaged Keisha?

13. Hope someone will record this one too - I’m busy.

14. Yes, but she hasn't responded.

15. Still no Siobhan?

Stopremix likes this.
  16. kal

kal

Great. Guess I’m not sleeping again.

Holly Something and Jasper47 like this.
  17. Hopefully no Ace Rejects, Red Dresses and Flatlines this time.

18. What’s wrong with requesting ‘Flatline’ of all songs?

MmmDani likes this.
  19. kal

kal

Ask Keisha.

Totto and SUGARPIE like this.
  20. So who will be joining the girls later and do we have any good questions from their past but also future of course?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.