Sugababes | Page 1636 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Popjustice, Jan 17, 2010.

1. It’s so hard to pick a favourite (impossible, perhaps) but Love Me Hard might just be that bit more sublime.

JasonJay, GodsAndMonsters and Zinone like this.
  2. I go back and forth between Love Me Hard and Only You. Both are just too good not to get an official release. Such a vibe.

Last edited: May 12, 2020
  3. Those 2 are vying for my favourite of the MKS era, alongside Beat Is Gone and Fly On The Wall.

Staystrong likes this.
  4. I wish they got burnt out, or 3 more days Instead. I liked that they got an MKS song, and it was a tribute to our girls in a nice way. But Love in stereo is a banging pop song, and I would have loved if MKS released it. I just love the lyrics, and their vocals on it.

5. Double post, but “too in love” is just moving me today.

6. Fly On The Wall?????

Quimogen likes this.
  7. [​IMG]

Staystrong and dell321 like this.
  8. Fly On The Wall hardly ever gets a mention.. Wasn't it done with Katy B? I hope it's one of the good ones

Last edited: May 13, 2020
  9. Just popping in to give 'Paradise' the mention and the love it deserves, one of my favorites of the unreleased tracks.

10. Let’s make it easy. All the MKS stuff was kick ass!

JasonJay likes this.
  11. True.

Except Champagne and Roses

dell321, cdd216, Staystrong and 3 others like this.
  12. Ha ha I love that song!

Evan749 likes this.
  13. kal

kal

Champagne and Roses is MKS doing Miss Everything.

14. Yes! And I feel like Garage Flowers is them doing No Can Do really

15. Not sure who they did it with, but it doesn't sound at all like Katy's style.

JMRGBY and Evan749 like this.

16. She’s also announced she’s launching a YouTube Chanel tomorrow where she’ll be uploading more stuff. Great to hear her voice as always.

17. Paradise and Light up!

JasonJay likes this.
  18. A billion MKS songs have leaked. I'm not sure why people in here are bringing up the 0.00003% of songs that haven't leaked to the masses yet.

...what reaction do you want?

dell321, GCZ and Sugaboy like this.
  19. kal

kal

Don’t listen to @Holly Something. It’s not that good. Nobody is missing out from Fly On The Wall not leaking.

I'm all about No Regrets, Beat is Gone, Summer of 99, Metal Heart, and Drum.

Lapras and Jasper47 like this.
  20. Someone mentioned their favourites of the leaks they've heard so I posted mine.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.