Sugababes | Page 1638 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Popjustice, Jan 17, 2010.

1. I think it's:

"Oh baby don't blame me
    Understand we were a meaning of chance"

GCZ and Evan749 like this.
  2. Does anyone know what Mutya sings in her first lines of "Arrow"? I swear I'm hearing "I took a nun".

3. I think it might actually be "meeting of chance" rather than "meaning."

Overdose and kal like this.
  4. I hear "I took a love," but I am not sure that makes all that much more sense.

Last edited: May 22, 2020 at 9:46 PM
    Evan749 likes this.
  5. Happy Birthday Mutya yesterday
    Happy Birthday Heidi tommorow

[​IMG]

Lapras, Sugaboy, Overdose and 19 others like this.
  6. OhJimmy87, AllSixSugababes and He like this.
  7. Last night I dreamed Sugababes come visit me to my house waiting for a gig and I asked humbly to sign some of my cds. Keisha threw Three out of the window and I laughed. Then they signed a lot of cds and I was like awww thank you so much! They all were so nice and sweet. I wish I had more dreams like this!

DoggySwami likes this.
  8. According to Freud, this dream means your favourite song is 'Twisted'.

9. I would raise the bet with disturbed

Osiris likes this.
  10. Me currently trying to distract myself from everything at the minute by reading random Sugababes singles reviews from over the years and I come across this nn

109CA82C-2340-41C1-B533-DED80091D4C3.jpeg

11. I wonder if the girls will do more livestreams with fans? Can someone ask them about Around The World? The rumoured first single from Angels before Freak was released? I wonder if it really exists or is it just one of those Sugababes urban legends

DoggySwami and sesita like this.
  12. Ooh this is new to me!

sinner and sesita like this.
  13. They won't remember, I'm sure.

14. Indeed! I cannot remember what I had for breakfast, let alone one project I worked on over 15 years ago. We have this ‘obsession’ over the Sugababes as it is wonderful trivia to us, but for the girls - this is/was their life so I really doubt they’ll remember specific things like this, especially considering how many obscure things they’ve already been asked and couldn’t think of an answer to...

V3RYP05H, sesita, Sugaboy and 2 others like this.
  15. They don’t even know their lyrics, so doubt they will remember anything. Sometimes it’s selective memory as well on their end.

sesita likes this.
  16. Choreography??? The effort of their dance during the Get Sexy period was -1 lol

Sugaboy likes this.
  17. Quarantine disrupting their promo duties all the way back in 2009?
    Even at their worst, they were ahead of the curve.

Sugaboy and Holly Something like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.