Sugababes | Page 2135 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by etienne, Jul 8, 2006.

1. Me too, I've been dying to hear the full version of Three More Days.

2. Where can I hear this?

Are all the other songs the same versions?

berserkboi likes this.
  3. Same!

4. Jesus Victory is a fucking revelation. Mutya slays out of the gate, Keisha throws a punch - and the harmonies are unfucking real (Siobhan is as always flawless and necessary) and the I went to war for you rush doesn't wear off quickly and all I can think is these girls get fucking fucked by their label on a Badfinger-level of ratfucking. They also could unleash one hell of a record if the world's not careful. Alas i wish it could be this.

sugababesoverloaded likes this.
  5. I need to hear these please.

maneater83 likes this.
  6. and my old man memory can't remember who did 'Today' - was it MNEK?

7. Today was written by Gifty Dankwah. MNEK worked on it but I´m not sure if it was originally his. I think he mostly worked on already existing songs!? There´s a version of Three More Days for example that has a piano break-down bridge that was done by him. Or the version of Boys Biffco previewed a couple of days ago on is IG story...

8. Which is the one leaked wasn't it?

9. Victory is pretty huge. They could have had a hit with it at the time I think. Especially as a comeback single. The more I hear of different tracks, the more I feel Flatline 100% wasn't the correct lead. Live and learn I guess!

10. kal

kal

YES. Best Mutya verse and delivery out of the entire bunch.

Also, @Jasper47 I will come back with my interpretation of the lyrics later today.

Sugaboy and Jasper47 like this.
  11. I take back what I said just... Flatline comes on and I'm hooked back in. That outro...!

12. ssa

ssa

Back until a couple of years ago I'd have been the first one to find any leaks.
    I am getting old and out of touch with new developments in the leaking world. I feel lost.

It's sad.

I really like you all though, you know?

13. I just teared up listening to Beat Is Gone... so beautiful. Possibly my favourite MKS track ever!

Zinone, Robert and Jasper47 like this.
  14. Did I miss the train on these? Searches locate squat all.

15. Join the MKS Facebook group. It's GREAT!

16. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

I thought this thread uniformly hated the MKS Facebook group...

17. But it's GREAT at certain times of the year. Remember a few years back at Christmas. That was epic. This morning too.

ssa and londonrain like this.
  18. What is thename of the facebook MKS group? I cannot seem to find the correct one

Old Untouchable Ace likes this.
  19. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

A bit like this thread, then.

JMRGBY and maneater83 like this.
    • I don’t have Facebook...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.