Sugababes | Page 2137 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by etienne, Jul 8, 2006.

1. E U R G H . But I'm a glass half full kinda girl, so I'm happy we got something at all this year.

londonrain, andru and OhJimmy87 like this.
  2. Yes! This must be the longest album leak in history! No complaints! I have it. That’s all.

MmmDani, Judy Jetson Hooker and andru like this.
  3. I was happy with the first round of leaks, together it made a nice little album in lieu of us not getting one, so anything that comes after is a bonus.

4. Have these latest songs drastically changed your tracklists? I've been set with mine for two years, but now I think I might change it. Victory really seems like an opener to me, so I'm going to put it there (at the moment it's Drum), but not if that changes the flow of everything else.

Also, I don't think I'm going to use Three More Days. It seems to me more 'feature' track (not in a bad way), in a similar vein to Burnt Out and I don't use that either.

5. The songs that have leaked, were they supposed to be the album? Or is it just a bunch of random songs that have leaked from the sessions?

6. Some of the backing to Victory is very Rihanna Umbrella. Can anyone else hear it or am I going mad?

Stopremix likes this.
  7. ‘Victory’ and ‘Beat Is Gone’ were definitely intented to be used for the album. ‘Metal Heart’ and ‘Three More Days’ are from much earlier sessions with Tom Aspaul I think.

8. Metal Heart was with Cameron Mcvey wasn't it?

Jasper47, Lapras and kal like this.
  9. kal

kal

Yes. Along with Enough, I Lay Down and Why Oh Why.

andru, Evan749 and Lapras like this.
  10. Still a major highlight for me, listening to the leak in full is

'put on a stage so dramatic.. its yours, you can have it...'

11. Victory, Metal Heart, I Lay Down and possibly Three More Days would of been on the record. I don’t think Enough & Why oh Why would of been.

Blayke, Robert, Lapras and 3 others like this.
  12. Are they any good though?

13. What tracks were on Siobhans mock ups of the album? Thanks

14. Ok huns, I’m gonna need you to help a sis out.

15. Same here.

16. I require help too please!

17. Me too please

topopMAC1 likes this.
  18. Me as well!

topopMAC1 likes this.
  19. There's also like 15 MKS Facebook pages nn I'm gonna need someone to be specific

20. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

It’s the one that’s closed and requires approval to join. It’s called something like “Mutya Keisha Siobhan Appreciation Society”.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.