Sugababes

I'm listening to New Year (Non Christmas Version) now. Whenever they are signing "at Winter", it sounds like a different recording?

Or am I just so used to hearing "at Christmas" that this sounds odd to my ears?
I’ve always assumed it was spliced from a different recording like how some radio edits would censor words.

Also have Spotify labeled Little Lady Love wrong?
It’s not just Spotify. It’s every platform. I’m pretty sure it’s mislabeled.

I just woke up from a dream where some website was selling access to 3 separate podcasts - one with each member. And you’d get special access to an interview with all 3 girls if you purchased all of them. Mutya’s one was $12, Siobhan’s was $15, and Keisha’s was $70. Gotta recoup those legal fees, I imagine.

It’s not just Spotify. It’s every platform. I’m pretty sure it’s mislabeled.

I just woke up from a dream where some website was selling access to 3 separate podcasts - one with each member. And you’d get special access to an interview with all 3 girls if you purchased all of them. Mutya’s one was $12, Siobhan’s was $15, and Keisha’s was $70. Gotta recoup those legal fees, I imagine.
Ha ha your dream is shady and hilarious:

Mutya $12

Keisha $70

Reactions: kal
In other news, I see that my official store order has some updated statuses for the items. Not shipped, unfortunately.

Most of them show:
This item will be processed and shipped very soon. (UGH)

Gold & Mint cassettes show:
This item is currently awaiting arrival of the stock and should be processed shortly. Please accept our apologies for the unexpected delay

At least now I know which ones are causing the delay.

"Girls Nite Out" is fascinating, and (at times) feels kind of Revolution in Me in approach.

There's something marvelously sinister about the chord progression that is at odds with its uplifting 'uplift your sisters' message. And the dialogue clips are wonderful. ("lol" at a young Keisha getting defensive that the guy did want to contact her)

Well it's finally landed in Canada shortly after 9pm my time!

Little Lady Love (what we believe to be the original) is now my preferred version....something very 00s about it, Massive Attack feels to it in parts. Also loving the alternative Soul Sound - it like a darker more sinister older sister of the original.

The demos are quite different from One Touch and each other which is great and far far better than I thought we were going to get but such is the calibre of the talent - the blend on Always be The One is phenomenal. They were in their early-mid teens!

This whole project has been a success no matter what the sales amount to and I really hope this is a sign of things to come.

Also @kal not a fake fan