Sugababes

Just read all the new liner notes, I don’t think Mutya showed up for the briefing session, probably just Snapchatting a couple of quotes for them! So lovely to hear the exact story of how they formed, and I especially liked reading Siobhan’s thank yous.

Sadly Little Lady Love has been mistitled on the CD artwork too, but it just adds a little quirk to the mix I guess.

Having given all the tracks a couple of spins I’ve got to say the surprise gem is the original version of Little Lady Love, it smacks so hard and sounds so fresh! The alt mix of Soul Sound also completely unexpected - I wonder if this was in fact the original version that got changed to become the album/single version? Also just read in the liner notes that Just Let It Go was lined up for a single, hence the 2021 mix.

Who is behind the revamp of "Soul Sound" (the Alternative Version)? Is the remixer/additional producer credited? If not, I hope due credit emerges.
iTunes credits for both tracks are identical.

Charlotte Edwards, Edwards, Harley, Ron Tom & Sam Harley

CUeu29foXyR

Also just read in the liner notes that Just Let It Go was lined up for a single, hence the 2021 mix.

Very surprised at that. I think a reworked Promises would have worked better. Didn't they want One Foot In instead of Soul Sound?

Hearing the new tracks really completes the 1.0 initial era story. One Touch was distinct but the other tracks show where they might have gone had they continued at that time. Intriguing stuff.

@topopMAC1 I got a response from support, which essentially boils down to empty apologies, and the only reason given is "no stock availability" without any possibility to elaborate. Let me know if you get any more info.

She/Her
I haven't even received a dispatch notice yet. I'm not one of Brexit's children, though.

Honey, don’t remind me of this mess of a country. Hope yours is dispatched soon!

I haven’t listened to any of the additional material other than the released remixes so far so I can’t wait to explore it all.

he/him
My Amazon 3 disc edition just arrived! So glad it actually came today

Give us a cheeky review of the new songs, friend! if you have something to actually play it on.

It came my bundle and all really well done. Picture of the tri colour vinyl. It's fine but what plays on it is all that matters. Sunday morning listening for sure!

I’m not cancelling or anything but this combo… doesn’t work together dd.

I've bought so much of this that I don't know what I've bought. Is the 3-disc edition on Amazon different to the discs I've bought from their store? I bought the vinyl, CD, cassette, and Overload single.

he/him
I've bought so much of this that I don't know what I've bought. Is the 3-disc edition on Amazon different to the discs I've bought from their store? I bought the vinyl, CD, cassette, and Overload single.
Yep, it’s different!

The third disc on Amazon is the “Amazon exclusive” and you can’t get it elsewhere

1. "The Other Side" (Demo)
2. "All Around the World" (Demo)
3. "One Touch" (Alternative Mix)
4. "One Foot In" (Alternative Mix)
5. "Sugababes on the Run" (Alternative Mix)
6. "Soul Sound" (Medway City Heights Edit)

Yep, it’s different!

The third disc on Amazon is the “Amazon exclusive”

1. "The Other Side" (Demo)
2. "All Around the World" (Demo)
3. "One Touch" (Alternative Mix)
4. "One Foot In" (Alternative Mix)
5. "Sugababes on the Run" (Alternative Mix)
6. "Soul Sound" (Medway City Heights Edit)

Ah, well I need to get it then.