Sugababes

One Touch really is such a great debut, isn't it? And it still feels so fresh. Same Old Story, Look At Me, Real Thing, Promises and New Year are my all time faves, but it's all so good.

I remember writing the lyrics to Promises out and framing them in my room when the album came out. My sister thought it was something I'd written and was very impressed. Less so when I told her they weren't my words. I clearly had less emotional depth at 17 than the babes did at 15/16.

Last edited:
It might be too late to do signed vinyl, but they could take a leaf from Manic Street Preacher's tactics a few weeks ago and do the vinyl bundled with signed lithographs/prints that ship in a few weeks, and ship the vinyl out tomorrow.

he/him
Not sure if this was already posted but

https://thesoundofvinyl.com/*/Sugababes-One-Touch/?utm_umguk=l.instagram.com/&utm_campaign=TheSoundofVinyl20211005&utm_medium=social&utm_source=Twitter

Win an Exclusive Vinyl Test Pressing of Sugababes One Touch 20th Anniversary Edition

*Order Sugababes - One Touch 20th Anniversary Edition on any music format from The Sound Of Vinyl before 15:59pm BST on Thursday 21st October 2021 to be in with a chance of winning an Exclusive Vinyl Test Pressing of Sugababes One Touch 20th Anniversary Edition.

If you ordered the album before 12:00pm (Midday) BST on Thursday 30th September 2021 you can enter this prize draw via the below link. After this time, all orders made will be automatically entered into this prize draw.

UK only excl. Northern Ireland. Entrants must be over 18 to enter. Maximum one entry per person. One prize available to be won.

I encourage you all to try out your luck as I’m pretty sure you can compete eventhough you didn’t buy anything from The Sound Of Vinyl or you’re not even from the UK. I won a virtual Meet and Greet with Jessie Ware this way. Universal just wants your e-mail - you’re paying with your data.

Last edited:
Do TV appearances require budgets? Something they probably don’t have, which might not bode well for this Sony talk, unless the current ‘campaign’ is exclusively with London and post this will be something more substantial with Sony..

I don’t know what I’m talking about really.