Sugababes

It just works - doesn't it?

The fact that Flatline hasn't aged a day proves to me that they should be good to go with a new album campaign. The styling/staging/musical arrangements are all bang on here... also as a sidenote - love how confident on stage Mutya has become... she really commits in a way she never used to!

I hope they give us as many of the MKS songs as they legally can.

I want
A standard
A deluxe with bonus tracks
A Mutya version with 5 bonus tracks
A Keisha version with 5 different bonus tracks
A Siobhan version with 5 other bonus tracks
A picture disc
A digital download edition with extra bonus tracks
Vinyl variants

I've been wanting to throw my money at them since 2013 for these songs, please finally let me do it and get as many of those finished songs out there as possible.

I want
A standard
A picture disc
Vinyl variants

I've been wanting to throw my money at them since 2013 for these songs, please finally let me do it and get as many of those finished songs out there as possible.
I’d buy all of these.

I want
A standard
A picture disc
Vinyl variants

The only reason I was happy to take the leaks is because I know full well I'd spend so much money on multiple copies if they were released.

Solenciennes

Staff member
It's hard to gauge what their work ethic has been because they've not been very good at keeping fans in the know over the last 9 years but some of these higher quality videos from Mighty Hoopla reveal quite a lot of work has gone into crafting that set. It's really exciting to see an effort has gone into choreography and staging, that was quite lacking when they toured as MKS. I'd love to throw my money at them, release some music!

what a moment purchasing Flatline under Sugababes today on iTunes.

Of course it’s also there as Mutya Keisha Siobhan but feels totally right.

Also, how amazing would it be for Today to see the light of day - it’s so exciting to think something may come soon

No offence to anyone but while we’re here posting our pretty much wild and unrealistic hopes, I’d love to have them re-record the Greatest Hits.

Fingers crossed for a tour similar to the sacred three tour again! I really can’t see them doing a huge amount in terms of promo/touring. Siobhan has two young kids now..

I would love a live album, and/or an Unplugged situation. Would be a great way to get Siobhan's versions without doing full new studio versions. It's crazy to me that they never released a live DVD or album, given that they are known for their live vocals and harmonies!