Sugababes | Page 3114 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by etienne, Jul 8, 2006.

1. [​IMG]

2. GCZ

GCZ

This song is still a bop

3. I like the vocals of Heidi and Keisha on this:

4. I’m guessing there are no plans to release Angels, Three or Taller on vinyl? Angels is one of my biggest wants on Vinyl, it was the first album I bought and I have so many memories attached to that era.

kal likes this.
  5. Who is messing with their Wikipedia page?? I can’t.

6. I don’t know what I was expecting when I went over to read it but… it wasn’t that

breakaway and Overdose like this.
  7. This was an absolute roller coaster to read.
    Screenshot (2674).png

JasonJay, Sugaboy, GCZ and 7 others like this.
  8. I risked it all for Primavera 2022 and got Covid at the tail end when I came home and was rendered broke for that two months after so I think I'll be fine, but you're right. I'll think about it, but the original three is something I really don't wanna miss out on seeing live. I hope some good fans will be giving us HD quality tour recordings like Lauuiiiiii with The Chromatica Ball.

9. I guess when people are banned from posting in this thread they end up having to use their energy elsewhere. (I'm just joking, not actually accusing anyone of anything)

Last edited: Aug 6, 2022
  10. No Lesbian Party, though...

kal likes this.
  11. What would you do if Sugababes came knocking on your door, invited themseleves in and done a mimed performance of their newest single?

The poor girl looks like she's about to have a heart attack

12. Enough, Georgina!

13. I had completely forgotten about Georgina and Lesbian Party - peak PJ Sugababes chat. The twists that that had with her divorce etc. Such iconic times. I hope she's well and living her best divorcee life.

14. I can't imagine performing half of their songs to an audience that young.

It's freaky but I'm ready for this bumpy ride
    [​IMG]

15. Pop pizza was another iconic Three-era promo featuring bewildered children

16. 'Where's the blond hair' scream

17. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I really wish that "Today" being performed is a signal for what's to come on tour. To hear some sneak peeks at their upcoming ideas/plans would be everything, especially since the Glasgow date is the last one on the tour.

GodsAndMonsters, dell321, LTG and 4 others like this.
  18. I watched again and poor Heidi mortified, straight after telling the child “here, here it is” *points at cheese strings* - seriously what queens.

Sugaboy likes this.
  19. Saving the best for last! I cannot wait to see them!

Mr.Arroz likes this.
  20. just wish they would throw us a little bone and release it

Evan749 and Mr.Arroz like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.