Sugababes | Page 3118 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by etienne, Jul 8, 2006.

1. The CHILLS rewatching this. Keisha on her very final "just what you could be" ad lib was pointing at me.

2. Knowing mine and my bestie's vocals have been endorsed by the original Sugababes continues to gag me. These 5 words in my Insta inbox now live rent free in my head:

299718202_1185950961967246_7094879591976297833_n.jpg

3. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Me, @fancygreen, and the random airport employee helping me find them at London Heathrow before 10 AM

[​IMG]

4. NOT THE RANDOM YOU ARE SO WRONG FOR fneoignoingh4qgn408nvioqenvon

I'm dead.
    [​IMG]

5. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

NOT THE FOSSIL PHOTOSHOPPPPPP

RUNAWAY and fancygreen like this.
  6. That’s my mom.

7. I wonder what Keisha could mean by this? 07BCC922-312E-4BEC-936B-556CB2257B9E.jpeg

8. One mic? Are we finally gonna get that Fearless release?

9. I just noticed that Siobhan follows BLACKPINK on Instagram...

BG_Comedian and OhJimmy87 like this.
  10. pleeeeeeeeaseee!!

11. Any chance they will drop new music before the tour?

12. At this stage no one really knows, and nothing has been announced. They say their main focus is now the big tour, and focusing on the creative process/rehearsals . Hopefully there is at least a buzz track coming to keep fans hydrated.

MusicalMelody, Creguk and BG_Comedian like this.
  13. Do we know if they have actually signed to a label? Or are they indie?

14. What songs do we think we'll get on the tour that they haven't done yet this time around? My money is on New Year, Soul Sound, In The Middle, and a full About You Now.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2022
  15. I'd love Shape.

16. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

"Shape" is one of their most poignant songs.

I've mentioned it before, but their joint performance with "Stronger" will always be one of my favorites.

I'm not fond of the transition in this one, but they did another show where it was better but it's scrubbed off the net now.

17. I love the combination of Shape and Stronger but nothing will ever beat the 1-2-punch of Shape and Breathe Easy for me.

How I long for the Rock In Rio to be uploaded in a higher quality. I ripped these files to a DVD disc back in 2005 and used to watch it religiously along with the G-A-Y and AVO sets.

18. I’ve never seen this, so thank you. Shape is sublime.

ohaimanabu and Mr.Arroz like this.
  19. Shape is certainly more of a contender than something like In The Middle or Red Dress.

4Roses, Lapras, lushLuck and 8 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.