Sugababes | Page 3119 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by etienne, Jul 8, 2006.

1. Shape couldn’t be any more of a Siobhan track if it tried. She would sound amazing on it.

2. Shape and Swimming Pools need to come back.

3. Oh my God, Swimming Pools would be the dream.

4. I’m actually shocked they haven’t done Shape yet!

Untouchable Ace likes this.
  5. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Also, I've always liked the album mix more so than the radio mix tbh!

6. For me, I would love to hear:
    Shape (made for Siobhán’s voice)
    In the middle (100% a must)
    Red Dress (I feel the band can do something really special with this where the girls will re-love the song again).
    Denial/ change medley (this would be such a treat)
    Girls/ No can do medley (such a funky fun song)

Last edited: Aug 20, 2022
  7. I don't think Siobhan would have signed off on lyrics like "I've had enough of stuff."

Evan749 and ohaimanabu like this.
  8. I think people paint Siobhan as being much more highbrow than she is. I mean, she has no problem with 'my sexy ass has got him in a new dimension'.

9. I feel like they’d do a fan-favourite 2.0 album track, like Situation’s Heavy or Conversation’s Over. It does look random and fan-ficesque on the paper but crazier things happened this summer regarding their setlist.

10. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Shape is so sublime, it wouldn't be out of place on One Touch actually.

Creguk and Maki like this.
  11. I consider "Shape" one of their best songs and really underrated in the long run.

sinner, sjoerd.., Totto and 6 others like this.
  12. Shape is one of my most played Sugababes songs, I adore it.

Creguk, Mr.Arroz and Maki like this.
  13. Shape takes me back to a very specific moment when I was 8 years old in my dad’s car heading home from school… The song was on the radio. Chillls.

Overdose and Maki like this.
  14. Why would she? It's a memorable lyric and her work shows she doesn't lack a sense of humour. "I've had enough of stuff" is just a nothing lyric - highbrow, lowbrow or no brow.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2022
    Evan749 likes this.
  15. If/when they perform Shape (I pray), Keisha must do her ‘and I know that diamonds’ ad lib on the final chorus. It’s one of my favourite vocal moments across all their singles

16. I agree. And also didn’t she once say “Boys” was one of her favourites from the unreleased stuff - the lyrics there are slightly cheesy in parts.

claire_louise likes this.
  17. My point was just that she clearly isn't snobby about lyrics. 'I've had enough of stuff' is a bit uninspired but I don't see it bothering her.

OhJimmy87 likes this.
  18. I mean she sang About You Now… don’t think those lyrics are particularly inspirational

claire_louise likes this.
  19. Her kids are so grown-up! Adorable.

[​IMG]

Island, GCZ, Burzum and 18 others like this.
  20. How have I never seen this before?? Iconic.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.