Sugababes | Page 3132 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by etienne, Jul 8, 2006.

1. 19 days already? Heck. I need to start working out for my meet and greet!

2. Just sorted out all my travel arrangements. Couldn't be more excited for this show.

Mr.Arroz, inevitable, ratedr and 6 others like this.
  3. RRS

RRS

Just booked my hotel for Southampton. Not long to go now!!! Cant believe i will actually be in the same place as these 3 iconic ladies!!!

kal and Andrew like this.
  4. The way I've gone from just London to somehow planning to do London, Newcastle and Edinburgh.. let me pay your mortgages, queens.

5. Island

Island Staff Member

Siobhan appreciates her next holiday fund.

6. ADM

ADM

I'm kind of tempted to try a t-shirt run of something that might work for the shows..

[​IMG]

7. I am so excited to see them again.

dell321 and kal like this.
  8. I got a massive shock reading this, then remembered Glasgow is the last date on the tour.

Island and Mr.Arroz like this.
  9. Get into the bops!

Very fitting for someone with such a tendency for messy social media posts to support Keisha & Mutya too ddd.

goldfish likes this.
  10. If I remember right, Kara was great when she supported Rita Ora in 2018.

11. Oh god. The "Please don't be problematic" tour.

12. Rehearsal started today according to their choreographer

13. This may have been discussed eons ago, but did anyone else get the One Touch T-Shirt bundle? My T-Shirt’s image has basically completely disintegrated in the wash. And now the black shirt is bespeckled with white flecks all over it and the image is cracked and extremely faded and not in a fashionable way.

14. I really like Kara Marni. Her songs are pretty chilled and always serviceable for an R&B-lite playlist.

Track!

JasonJay likes this.
  15. This is cute!!!

Overdose likes this.
  16. ADM

ADM

Guys, gals gay's and they's.. I went for it.

https://everpress.com/soon-is-today

The Tee is live on Everpress. I made it the minimum pricing as I don't care to make a profit from it, I just thought it might be a nice idea (I'll probably try and put it to good use by buying Flatline 100 times).

If anyone has any objections (or thinks it could be objected to) please let me know and I can rethink weather to keep it up, but I don't see the harm.

The tee I used is great quality, I have two of the same one from Everpress prints I got before and they were some of my best fittings in their time (they last an age too!).

My only worry is timings. It ships by October 17 but can take a couple of days to come, so might not be suitable for people going to the early dates.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2022
    Butterfly, Overdose, Robert and 3 others like this.
  17. My gosh she is just gorgeous!!!! I love how happy and excited she is.

7247CAA9-4D5C-441E-B560-953B270F6484.jpeg

18. Nottingham/Sheffield/Cardiff being the only semi-flops given the price of it and the scale of the dates is quite something. 90% of a tour sold out with no new music is really amazing.

19. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Ordered!
    @fancygreen

Overdose and ADM like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.