Sugababes | Page 3136 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by etienne, Jul 8, 2006.

1. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

With the new guidelines, they're just like any other active act. I can create a separate thread that specifically has spoilers for people that want to see them, and those that want to stay here and not be spoiled. What do y'all think?

Maki, berserkboi, Sugaboy and 6 others like this.
  2. kal

kal

I think this thread can be the general discussion, since it's already over 3k pages, and the tour can have its own thread where we can share and see spoilers.

Blayke, Maki, berserkboi and 6 others like this.
  3. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Lapras, nikkysan, Maki and 5 others like this.
  4. (Where should discussion of spare tickets/new ticket releases go?)

5. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

It'll make sense for people to cross-post. We now have people avoiding spoilers and people seeking them out, which is the unfortunate circumstance of people wanting spoilers, kii.

nikkysan, dell321, Robert and 3 others like this.
  6. It would be very poignant if they perform anything from Taller on this tour as the opening night will be the 17th anniversary of them getting their first ever UK number 1 album.

7. What a beautiful moment it will be. Taller in More Ways is so special to me, turning 18 and being my true gay self, this album got me through! I was also able to share Push the Button with the gay world, so inclusive ha ha

8. kal

kal

I’ve never actually thought about this until now - what was the merch like at the 1.0 & 2.0 tours?

9. What kind of things do we consider to be spoilers and need to be kept to the other thread?

10. I'd say setlist choices and staging that differs from their festival appearances is a good rule of thumb?

11. I wonder when we will get an official mega mix of all their hit singles together like the Girls Aloud one? (Yes I know the Girls Aloud mix was basic AF).

Last edited: Oct 4, 2022
    dell321 likes this.
  12. I don’t want any spoilers but I got an email about digital tickets but I am left wondering if the meet & greet stuff will be mailed? Does anyone know about that?

13. Today’s mood.

So sweet - literally.

14. I'm on the other side of the world so please take lots of (good quality) videos of the tour and upload them. Thanks.

15. I’ll be counting on them too.

Stopremix likes this.
  16. We’re talking wipe your lenses, hold the phone horizontally, and enable 4K in settings just to be clear thanks!!!

Overdose likes this.
  17. kal

kal

I'll make sure to bring my old Nokia 3310 with a black & white camera attachment to take a couple of 96x64 px photos for you guys. x

Liberty, If You Go, Burzum and 12 others like this.
  18. I’m so thankful to my boss who has approved me to take yet another string of leave. I literally request as I got back in July! I’ve been planning on a whim regarding to my travel arrangements but one thing I do know is that all my Sugababes tickets safely secure.

I don’t wish the 28-32 hours of travel on anybody. Sugababes are totally worth it though, even for multiple times this year. I’m rationalising it down to not being able to see them live (due to living in Australia) for years and years.

What I do want this time round is to meet your beautiful faces and celebrate each night at some gay club after party or something to the equivalent. It’s only 2 weeks away! I’m so fucking excited.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.