Sugababes | Page 3154 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by etienne, Jul 8, 2006.

1. kal

kal

planet.fans actually enabled access for Bulgaria! They really said "we're gonna do everything in our power to let you throw money at Sugababes" and I live for it.

OlliMaus, Robert, sesita and 4 others like this.
  2. The girls have been added to the line up for the National Lottery’s Big Bash.

Google tells me this is televised too, at a later date!

3. Last edited: Nov 29, 2022
  4. I might meet & greet this gig alone.

One thing that annoyed me about the tour was my friends not quite mirroring my level of fanaticism. Not this time. This time I’m queuing for the barrier draped in full blown Suga paraphernalia.

Acronym, Vasilios, RHOPJ and 3 others like this.
  5. Thanks for this, managed to just about snag a couple of tickets.

Sam, Untouchable Ace, dell321 and 2 others like this.
  6. Well this is incredibly exciting isn’t it? Xx

Untouchable Ace and dell321 like this.
  7. Don't mind me, just selling all my possessions plus those that don't belong to me to go!

8. That new London date is exciting! I just may have to make another trip over!

I’m really curious what is in store for us. I feel like 2023 has to be the year of new music. This 2022 relaunch went perfectly and clearly proved the demand is there, not to mention respect.

9. I know ya'll are discussing the tour and current events but I just wanna drop in and say I honestly had no idea they had so many leaked tracks.

I found a (six part!!) download of their leaked tracks and as someone who's only ever heard Flatline, well I've got a lot of listening to do ddd

(Anyway as you were)

10. Wow. To be able to experience all the leaks for the first time again.

Here’s a quick glimpse into your near future:
    [​IMG]

JasonJay, Elysium, berserkboi and 8 others like this.
  11. I hope not I've just had a hair transplant ddd

Stewart, JasonJay, MmmDani and 9 others like this.
  12. Tickets locked and loaded! Very excited!

13. 2C4008B8-2BB2-4888-97B8-58EEFFE8E55B.jpeg Get your presales ! Now live!

Last edited: Nov 30, 2022
    Untouchable Ace likes this.
  14. This must be the Irish gig

15. I never thought I'd see the day that the original Sugababes would be playing in Waterford, a 20 minute drive from where I'm from. Surreal!

16. I don't wanna be that person but... announcing a one-off gig almost a year from now does give me hope of a new album.

17. kal

kal

Unrelated to anything.. remember how I said I'd record an entire show at the tour? Well, I didn't. I was too busy being in the moment, and enjoying myself.

I did, however, save a few recordings. Here's (most of) Today.

Lapras, Tchotchke, Jasper47 and 7 others like this.
  18. I wasn't seeing a M&G option for the O2 presale. Do we think there will be one as part of the main sale? Or should I just buy tickets now?

dell321 likes this.

19. Completely unverified but interesting! Thoughts?

Mr.Arroz, dell321 and DoggySwami like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.