Sugababes

Ok maybe I am the only one who read it I use this site called Last.fm and basically scrobbles everything you play so you can look back and see the dates and time you listened to a song. Each song has a "shout box" where people comment specifically about whichever song. It's really cool I have tracks played all the way back from 2006 when I joined and it's really fun to go back to a random date and see what I was listening to.

Anyways! On that site I read that the Round Round meant someones own finger going round and that their "kicks for free" without a man pleasuring them. It's perverted and FYI that's not me saying that's what the song is about. A few others made that conclusion and it kind of makes sense in ways but I never knew what it might mean until I read it. Which is why I came to the Sugababes forum to ask. Also I am still confused about Hole In The Head like as in you have a hole meaning "space" in your head about missing someone who's stuck in your head and now they keep dreaming cause they missed their chance?

Xenomania loves to have flirtatious and kinky innuendos in their songs. Any song can mean something different to everyone unless the artist discloses what the message is.

Last edited:
Ok maybe I am the only one who read it I use this site called Last.fm and basically scrobbles everything you play so you can look back and see the dates and time you listened to a song. Each song has a "shout box" where people comment specifically about whichever song. It's really cool I have tracks played all the way back from 2006 when I joined and it's really fun to go back to a random date and see what I was listening to.

Anyways! On that site I read that the Round Round meant someones own finger going round and that their "kicks for free" without a man pleasuring them. It's perverted and FYI that's not me saying that's what the song is about. A few others made that conclusion and it kind of makes sense in ways but I never knew what it might mean until I read it. Which is why I came to the Sugababes forum to ask. Also I am still confused about Hole In The Head like as in you have a hole meaning "space" in your head about missing someone who's stuck in your head and now they keep dreaming cause they missed their chance?

Xenomania loves to have flirtatious and kinky innuendos in their songs. Any song can mean something different to everyone unless the artist discloses what the message is.
A hole in the head is to say something is not needed or is undesirable, it’s a gunshot wound. So they’re just saying they don’t miss the guy, in an elaborate way.

I think it's important to note Xenomania-penned lyrics verged on straight-up gibberish a good chunk of the time. When you actually look at the words written down outside of the song, they're just... random sentences.

I highly recommend listening to this Podcast episode with Miranda Cooper. She reveals a lot about her writing techniques and Xenomania's way of working. You can understand why some artists (reportedly Sophie Ellis-Bextor / Kylie) struggled to get to grips with their working methods!

https://www.sodajerker.com/episode-68-miranda-cooper/

He/Him
I highly recommend listening to this Podcast episode with Miranda Cooper. She reveals a lot about her writing techniques and Xenomania's way of working. You can understand why some artists (reportedly Sophie Ellis-Bextor / Kylie) struggled to get to grips with their working methods!

https://www.sodajerker.com/episode-68-miranda-cooper/
Is this the podcast where she reveals Mutya's the one that came up with the concept for Red Dress nn

It would have been amazing if they were asked and they performed at the ceremony.

jesus-gross.gif