Sugababes

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point the OG3 should get Heidi, Amelle and Jade together to open for them and perform the songs they don't want to do
(aka Sweet 7).
It would be pop music history and a huge moment for the ladies and a fans dream but it's also never going to happen.

I think the ultimate dream is to have a tour with all six of them. I don’t necessarily think it should happen but it’s a fun dream to have nevertheless.

I made a setlist for it a few years ago. Each line-up would come on to do songs from their eras (working Keisha and Heidi pretty hard). And then all six of them would come on stage for the biggest hits like Push The Button and Freak Like Me.

Would be fun but highly unlikely.

I find it really weird that Amelle chose to cover Push the Button out of all the songs she could have chosen.

It also stinks that both Amelle and Heidi now want to get out there just as the OG's are ready to relaunch this year.

Reeks of desperation.

I find it really weird that Amelle chose to cover Push the Button out of all the songs she could have chosen.

It also stinks that both Amelle and Heidi now want to get out there just as the OG's are ready to relaunch this year.

Reeks of desperation.
The world is big enough to have them all trying to make a career (not to mention none of them really seem to be doing big career anyway). Also whats wrong with Amelle doing Push The button (a song she's been performing her whole career)?

I cant believe people still live in the post 2009 mindset.

The world is big enough to have them all trying to make a career (not to mention none of them really seem to be doing big career anyway). Also whats wrong with Amelle doing Push The button (a song she's been performing her whole career)?

I cant believe people still live in the post 2009 mindset.

Of course you're going to say this, you want to see all 6 members go on tour together.

I stand with Keisha and everything she has said about the trauma Amelle and Heidi caused her in 2009.

Plus, waiting over 10 years, while the OG's are launching, to have a "career" absolutely stinks. Best of luck to them both.

Of course you're going to say this, you want to see all 6 members go on tour together.

I stand with Keisha and everything she has said about the trauma Amelle and Heidi caused her in 2009.

Plus, waiting over 10 years, while the OG's are launching, to have a "career" absolutely stinks. Best of luck to them both.
I think you're still relying a bit too much on the negativity within the band and the fandom. Post Sugababes Heidi did musicals and tv shows, recently she had two daughters and she said she would like to go back to do things like Strictly. Then the same goes for Amelle as she also has a daughter. She tried to go solo. She also did musicals (one even recently!). She's been also working with radio for quite a while now and this performance is radio related (as far as im aware) so really...

If you're so adamant on sticking to what Keisha said, listen to what she said lately on other lineups and other members.

Imagine being so adamant about hating on three random people that you’d make baseless claims.

Amelle and Heidi have been performing regularly since they’re time as a ‘babe ended. They’re not suddenly seeing The Lost Tapes on Spotify/Apple Music and trying to get their name out there.

As for calling Keisha a “bully and QAnon believer”, low effort troll bait.

Status
Not open for further replies.