Sugababes

It’s perfectly reasonable to be supportive of all 6 women and want them all to succeed and thrive in anything they do.

It’s also perfectly reasonable for Amelle and Heidi to want to capitalise on whatever attention or interest there may currently be in them due to the Sugababes name being newsworthy. It’s not desperate or ‘crawling out of the woodwork’. They are former members, they paid their dues. Let them earn a living while the opportunity presents itself.

Cite your source.

Siobhan, Heidi and Amelle have said many times Keisha bullied them or made their lives unbearable. I don't know why some fans deny this and make out like Keisha played no part in what went down in 2009. Even Keisha has said she was told Heidi and Amelle felt bullied by her.

Of course Keisha will defend herself, but in the end we have three people who've spoken to the contrary. Of course we're all happy the most talented line-up are back together but let's not victim blame and defend bullying behaviour.

Siobhan, Heidi and Amelle have said many times Keisha bullied them or made their lives unbearable. I don't know why some fans deny this and make out like Keisha played no part in what went down in 2009. Even Keisha has said she was told Heidi and Amelle felt bullied by her.

Of course Keisha will defend herself, but in the end we have three people who've spoken to the contrary. Of course we're all happy the most talented line-up are back together but let's not victim blame and defend bullying behaviour.
The ultimate bully-move, would be to forcefully remove someone from their life's work and cheerfully continue without that person...

He/Him/His
Siobhan has since said that Keisha was never a bully. I also remember the interview where one of the girls said that back in the early days of the group, two of them were put into a room together and told to fight.

I think it's glaringly obvious that management were behind a lot of what went on. Highlighted even more by the fact that Keisha made amends with Siobhan, Heidi and Amelle outwith the band when management weren't in the conversation. It's tiresome to keep trying to paint Keisha as a bully after all this time when she's spoken about how much those allegations affected her.

The ultimate bully-move, would be to forcefully remove someone from their life's work and cheerfully continue without that person...

She wasn't forced out. Keisha chose to give the ultimatum "me or Amelle?" and Heidi sided with Amelle which speaks volumes about how Keisha was behaving at the time. Heidi said at the time "I couldn't take it any more and neither could Amelle. How we allowed ourselves to be treated had gone on too long"

He/Him/His
Sorry but Siobhan said only in 2009: "There was no doubt that I was pushed out. It was clear that there was someone in that band who never wanted me in it and that's Keisha. She never wanted me in that band and made my life a living hell. I'll never forgive her. Though no-one forgives that first bully in their lives, do they? No-one does."

You must admit that's one hell of a u-turn she made when they signed their £1 million record deal to reform...
Siobhan and Keisha made up in 2009, MKS was formed in 2011 and they signed their deal in 2012 so money had nothing to do with Siobhan's... "u-turn".

Staff member
Right. This ends now.

Sugababes have gone through a lot, and the original members have grown up while being in the band. Groundbreaking! People grow up! Friendships can change! Emotions can change! Life....changes! It is frankly stupid to keep bringing up past squabbles while Siobhan, Mutya and Keisha, the original Sugababes, are back and thriving. Any poster looking to try to bring up the past, trying to take their celebratory reformation away from them by trying to pretend they know anything that's happened between them, will be banned from this thread swiftly and for the forseeable, you obviously are not deserving of being called anywhere near a fan.

Usually I stay or at least try to stay out of the drama and discussions like this..

But the funny thing about this is, do some of you realize that Amelle and Keisha have met a few years ago and kind of made up also? I didn't make this up, there was even an interview, a radio interview where Amelle confirmed it, I found it quite fascinating myself at the time. Haven't found nor heard it in a long time though..

Anyway it was definitely sometime after the MKS era but before their performance on Graham Norton.
I think Amelle was asked about what happened and how things between them are at the moment, she replied she went to the cinema with her hubby, Keisha and her then partner and they even had dinner together, and that they were fine. So they definitely passed that stage a long time ago and probably couldn't care less..

I personally think it's a nice thing that they're on speaking terms at least and I don't expect that they'll ever be the best of friends again or even perform together but no one knows what can and will happen in future times.

As for Heidi I think Keisha was also very clear about that to even shut the last doubter.. No animosity there and they're also on speaking terms, last year they talked/wrote with each other, don't remember if it was Heidi or Keisha congratulating the other on something.

Last edited:
Usually I stay or at least try to stay out of the drama and discussions like this..

But the funny thing about this is, do some of you realize that Amelle and Keisha have met a few years ago and kind of made up also? I didn't make this up, there was even an interview, a radio interview where Amelle confirmed it, I found it quite fascinating myself at the time. Haven't found nor heard it in a long time though..

Anyway it was definitely sometime after the MKS era but before their performance on Graham Norton.
I think Amelle was asked about what happened and how things between them are at the moment, she replied she went to the cinema with her hubby, Keisha and her then partner and they even had dinner together, and that they were fine. So they definitely passed that stage a long time ago and probably couldn't care less..

I personally think it's a nice thing that they're on speaking terms at least and I don't expect that they'll ever be the best of friends again or even perform together but no one knows what can and will happen in future times.

As for Heidi I think Keisha was also very clear about that to even shut the last doubter.. No animosity there and they're also on speaking terms, last year they talked/wrote with each other, don't remember if it was Heidi or Keisha congratulating the other on something.
During the same interview Amelle said "Sometimes when things happen you can’t put them back together if you know what I mean. It´s not the same anymore. You can’t gel with every person you ever meet."
And Keisha said in one of her recent Vlogs that Amelle passed on well wishes through a mutual acquaintance. So to say that they are on speaking terms is a bit of a stretch. Keisha evidently doesn't hold a grudge but also keeps her distance from them. Being over what happened in the past doesn't mean that they love each other. And that's fair and probably healthy. It only becomes a problem when people expect them to be besties. That's especialy cruel towards Keisha. As she said: it's like constantly being asked about your ex.

Last edited:
Amelle sounds great! And Heidi I've always thought would be great on Strictly.

Some of you need to remember that basically all the animosity between all the line ups was caused by management meddling and people around them without their best interests at heart dripping stuff into their ears and creating divides.

Sugababes are just one of a long line of British girl groups being played and treated like play things by others. And it's often the same MEN from these management, labels, pr companies that crop up as being involved time and time again. It was them who disregarded Amelle's exhaustion and mental health, not Keisha, and it was them who are responsible ultimately for Keisha being removed/leaving, not Heidi. The girls were being pulled in all directions and effectively pitted against one another time and time again throughout the group's history. Ensuring they werent in a position to stand up for themselves strong a trio, in any formulation, was no accident - it's all about keeping control over the act, particularly in the industry back then.

It's why as grown women outside of that toxicity they are all able to be mature, successful, level headed and civil to one another. They get it, and even if there are still bruises that hurt they know very little of what happened was actually about or between them, but them reacting to situations others had created and placed them in.

Honestly, move on. The six of them all have.

Lastly, pop group members are ultimately colleagues working a job together. They don't owe us being bestest buddies for life.

Last edited: