Sugababes

Polydor wanted to do what Crown did. Control, find, and give them anything that will make a quick hit + control their image and style. The Babes obviously didn’t want to go down that path and wanted to be authentic and have creative control.
And they’re stupid because if they committed to that album, I feel it could’ve been a big hit commercially and critically. I hope whoever releases their next album treats it like a major release. They’ve proven they’re still relevant and have the talent. They just need to be able to release a single with backing.

I’ve just finished reading “Rainbow Milk” by Paul Mendez and I thought I would highlight this book to you all.

It’s a great book and has frequent mentions of Sugababes (the book is partly set when Freak Like Me was released and their appearance on Top of the Pops).

The main character, Jesse, when watching the performance on TOTP summarises “Mutya looked like she didn’t give a shit but sounded incredible”.

Anyway, if you like a good book, check it out!

I’ve just finished reading “Rainbow Milk” by Paul Mendez and I thought I would highlight this book to you all.

It’s a great book and has frequent mentions of Sugababes (the book is partly set when Freak Like Me was released and their appearance on Top of the Pops).

The main character, Jesse, when watching the performance on TOTP summarises “Mutya looked like she didn’t give a shit but sounded incredible”.

Anyway, if you like a good book, check it out!
Rainbow Milk is amazing. Read it when it first came out. You can tell the author is a big Sugababes stan.

'Today' was the opening song on today's episode of Hollyoaks. Totally took me by surprise. Love to see the girl's newer music getting this type of exposure! Today is such an epic song. It fits perfectly on a TV show or film.

I'm going to be honest and say that I was secretly hoping the girls would do Eurovision because I think they would appeal to both the public and the juries, but after last night I can't see any seasoned UK act daring to take part.