Summer festivals 2018 | The Popjustice Forum

Summer festivals 2018

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by bestinase, May 13, 2018.

1. This gets brought up in individual artist threads but we've never had a catch-all one.

What are y'all going to this year, if any? I'm heading to All Points East next month in London which has one of the more PJ-friendly lineups of all the European fests, and might try and head to Lovebox to watch the good sis SZA ruin her vocal cords even more.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I'm doing Primavera this year, mainly for Lorde, Lykke Li, HAIM, The War On Drugs, Kelela, Jorja Smith, ABRA, Beach House, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Majid Jordan, A$AP Rocky, The Internet, Cigarettes After Sex. Will definitely check Bjork and Migos out too for a kii.

[​IMG]

3. I went to Primavera last year and had a good time, but it was a fucking nightmare getting from stage to stage for popular acts. Literally felt like a 20 minute walk at some points, with bottlenecks everywhere.

4. Going to All Points East, will be my first time in 22 years seeing Björk and my first time ever for everyone else except Beck. Really looking forward to it.

5. I'm not holding out much hope for Bjork doing anything other than a load of slightly dull Utopia stuff for her set, sadly. The only time I've ever seen Beck at a festival he basically did a wall-to-wall hits, I wasn't even a fan but was completely stanning by the end.

6. I heard that but noticed something called SEAT transit on the map let's see.
    The acts not being my absolute pop faves means I'm okay with catching 4-5 songs of each tbh. Now if it was Gaga, Ariana, Dua playing I'd be on roller-skates or cloning myself or something.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.