Summer Walker | Page 10 | The Popjustice Forum

Summer Walker

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Andy French, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Christ she’s just so fucking ignorant and unwilling to listen to reason. I guess it’s true that you can’t reason with stupidity. Like other posters have highlighted, very interesting that she’s one to talk about social anxiety and being treated unfairly yet feels no type of way about being outwardly racist and xenophobic. And I really don’t care if her worry is rooted in what she said was “OCD” about germs and whatever.

2. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

This did make me laugh, though. Still a classic.

3. She staying booked and busy on so many new collabs at the moment.

sesita likes this.
  4. I know this is Summer's thread, but Trey Songz and his son are so damn cute on that video!

2014 and Troylovesmusic like this.
  5. It's a shame she's so openly ignorant as I already liked "Eleven" and think the version with her sounds great.

6. Wow, "Eleven" is a fucking bop. Maybe I need to stop sleeping on Khalid.

7. Don't worry, he's sleeping on himself too. But I love him and will eventually marry him.

Jersey and ysev like this.
  8. I hate how good this is. I have no choice but to stream.

9. She is an amazing artist, her debut album is pure gold. Her behaviour is problematic but the music is so good it's difficult to not stan the art.

10. She went to the doctors office and asked for the Dawn Richard special. Aka, this girl got a whole new face

sesita likes this.
  12. Great performance. Come Thru should have been a lot bigger imo such a jam !

ysev and nooniebao like this.
  13. I love that staging so much!

ysev likes this.
  14. New EP out July 10th:

Jersey, BrokenHearts, ysev and 2 others like this.
  15. OMG that snippet. Can't wait.

16. A tringle? Cool with that!

17. 5 songs:

ysev, sesita, Jersey and 1 other person like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.