Summer Walker | Page 11 | The Popjustice Forum

Summer Walker

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Andy French, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Oop, I feel like I only caught 3 titles in the Insta video. Even better!

ysev and nooniebao like this.
  2. People dragging her on IG because it's only five songs. I have to laugh, she released an album last year with twenty songs.

Someone even said "what you do with your time?".

3. She snapped on Let It Go and Deeper . A cute little Ep overall .

4. And it’s an Ep not an album what did they expect ?

5. Really, really digging the EP. I want to drive to this while it's getting dark outside.

6. I quite like this. It’s a vibe. The tracks with NO1-NOAH stand out the most.

sesita likes this.
  7. it's so fucking good....that "tou-ch-ed" on Let it go...so creative i'm dying

sesita and BrokenHearts like this.
  8. She is amazing to be honest, this EP is lush.

9. White Tee is such a vibe . I slept on it when the EP came out but it’s slowly become one of my favourites.

10. "Deeper" is a bop but that's about it for me.

11. The whole EP is a big grower.

Jersey and Troylovesmusic like this.
  12. This . It gets better the more you play it for me .

BrokenHearts likes this.
  13. You were absolutely right. The whole EP slaps for me now. I'm a little sad that "White Tee" is getting the push over "SWV".

sesita and BrokenHearts like this.
  14. My favourite song on the EP . I think this could take off if they push it I see a lot of people quoting lyrics from it online .

nooniebao likes this.
  15. Yeeeeth. The video is amazing. It's very ~your local soundcloud rapper asked his girlfriend to sing on his new track and film the video down the street~. Low budget done absolutely right. Hazy, nostalgic (reminds me of French and British rap videos from the early 00s nn) and lofi-instagram-filter-esque.
    Come to think of it, Summer has a really consistent videography thus far. She never disappoints :)

nooniebao and Crisp X like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.