Super Junior | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Super Junior

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Ribzy, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Dek

Dek

the album is BORING as hell ! i will just keep 3 or 4 songs and the rest of them sorry but Delete is the best what I can do

2. As usual, the album isn't very good. Rather bland. And some of my initial love for the single has waned a bit too. I still think it is very good however.

Oh well, I wasn't expecting anything from this release so having at least one song, which happens to be the title track, is good enough for me.

3. On first listen I love the album actually! I think only Sorry, Sorry is better.

4. No internet at my house I have to wait until tomorrow to listen. Aah!

5. i'm not liking the suju album... their albums and lead singles seems to be getting worse with time. sorry sorry was realllly good , bonamana album was OK, and this one ... pffff

6. The single is good, but it's not reaching the level of Sorry Sorry, Lucifer, or Genie. I might just have extremely high standards when it comes to SM artists.

7. I think I'm the only one here who prefers Bonamana to Sorry Sorry. My faves of theirs are probably It's You, Super Girl (does this count?), and Dancing Out on the Edge (I suspect no one will know this S-Club 7-esque song).

8. I really like the single but nothing much on the album is really standing out yet?

9. I agree, my favorite song of theirs is It's You then Super Girl and Bonama. I need to check out Dancing Out.

The only album of theirs I have is the Bonama one. There is probably 3 really good songs on it and the rest can be a bit monotonous. Sounds like their latest is more of the same but its nothing that a repackaged album can not fix.

I agree, my favorite song of theirs is It's You then Super Girl and Bonama. I need to check out Dancing Out.

The only album of theirs I have is the Bonama one. There is probably 3 really good songs on it and the rest can be a bit monotonous. Sounds like their latest is more of the same but its nothing that a repackaged album can not fix.

10. Yeah, Dancing Out on the Edge is nice, there is something kind of campy about it.

And I knew listening to the album, it's not something K-PJ would like but I love it and I'm happy they made an album I like before Leeteuk and Heechul join the army. Can't wait for the video and the comeback stage.

11. Mr. Simple is fantastic, SM never fails with title tracks!!

12. I've listened to this album a couple of times now and although there are enjoyable songs on there ("Feels Good", "Opera"), it feels like the album is an exact copy of Bonamana, with Bonamana being the better album. It's good for background music but other than that it doesn't do anything for me.

13. Mr Simple is Sorry Sorry Part 3, and Bonamana Part 2

14. Mr Simple is simple but hot! Gosh! And yes, Sorry Sorry part 3

15. So we are still waiting for the MV! I really hope there is some great choreography.

And I know I am Henry's number 1 stan here but I can't help that I love him, haha. He posted another video while in NYC. He says he's going to Boston and gonna work on some music with some guys.

16. Good for Henry maybe he's working on some solo material?

Mr. Simple is just like it's namesake, nothing that we have not heard before. Hopefully the video will at least be interesting.

17. * Imagines Mr. Simple songwriter sitting down at his computer *

"Well then, we don't want a chorus with TOO many notes... how about 2? Don't wanna confuse people. And the synth line? Well fuck it let's just copy and paste this brilliant chorus melody. $ucce$$!"

Cue a dance-heavy video in a big empty room and ~fin~.

At least Opera is pretty good.

18. [​IMG]

I need the Siwon hardcover right now.

19. What is that from? The poster?

20. I think it's just the CD opened? They are pretty big. I'm not sure if they made regular ones or if they are all like that.

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.