Survivor S40: Winners at War | Page 35 | The Popjustice Forum

Survivor S40: Winners at War

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by enjoy, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Michele's redemption storyline was a nice watch. I feel like had there never been an "all winners" season, she probably would have been very low on castings radar as a general returnee, but now I think we will see her again sooner than later.

2. A Butterfly stan...taste!

Edu likes this.
  3. "Each winner's signautre move is different, and goes to show that there's more than one way to skin a cat... wait, Brian Heidik isn't here right?"

BYE

Serg. likes this.
  4. I'm surprised this is my main takeaway from watching the Ponderosa video, but Amber seems like such a lovely person. I would've been curious to see how she did going deep.

5. Yes!! Her presence was so felt during that whole thing.

One last time for the old schoolers all gone far too soon...

Rei Ayanami likes this.

6. I say that's my baby and I'm so proud.

7. Ffff one of my favorite players of all time. Bring ha back again

8. Not PAT.

strangekin likes this.
  9. Courtney is definitely gonna comeback, she's still very active in Survivor company and still a huge Sandra stan and friend. I'd love to see her back for the planned Legends season. But we'll probably get likes of Jenna from Ghost Island instead.

strangekin and Dangerous Maknae like this.
  10. Probably not much, Since she hardly tried In the few days she actually played, and said herself the only reason she came was to support Rob.

Rei Ayanami likes this.
  11. Has there ever been a top three more iconique than China?

Inky and Daniel_O like this.
  12. Amanda iconic? Never.

13. Definitely one of the best top 3 ever. The absolute best was Cirie, Parvati and Amanda though.

14. The fact that they reverted back to a final 2 for that season only, though. Sigh.

Daniel_O likes this.
  15. Now this is iconic because two thirds were brilliant. In China, Courtney was a scream and a fav but only Todd really played hard. If only Gerri had snuck into the Top 3 instead of Russel, then HvV would have a truly untouchable final tribal council.

Daniel_O likes this.
  16. The fact that Cirie was effectively robbed of her rightful win by James’s fucking finger. American Crime Story.

17. nn to tell you that i screamed

Jonathan27 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.