Survivor: S45 & 46

I want to think they’re setting up an Emily coronation but her and the all the non-Rebas are hellbent on doing the Rebas’ handiwork for them and making sure they win? The lack of any counter-weight to Reba’s dominance (which really seems to have left with Kellie) is dampening what is still a fairly enjoyable season. I need blood to be drawn, stat!

779b0512a96184849c046d0112f5457b5c2a0be3.gifv

I want to think they’re setting up an Emily coronation but her and the all the non-Rebas are hellbent on doing the Rebas’ handiwork for them and making sure they win? The lack of any counter-weight to Reba’s dominance (which really seems to have left with Kellie) is dampening what is still a fairly enjoyable season. I need blood to be drawn, stat!

The curtailing to the dominating alliance is not every New Era of Survivor™

This season is amazing but yeah I echo the above, a dominant alliance was fun in the slice of life days of the show but now with so many gamebots emphasizing big moves and gameplay it's exhausting.

I realize my last post failed to mention Emily, who I do think has a shot at taking this. The Bruce blindside was masterful and she has the most coherent arc of any player currently in. I think the next two boots are going to be indicative of who wins the season.

Well, Reba tried its best to devour itself, yet it still stands strong! Emily's an all-star; great casting choice.

How did Julie think Emily was a better option than Austin after all of that?!

She would’ve burned all bridges with Dee. She needs Dee on her side if she has any chance moving forward.

I saw it coming but still so upsetting to lose Emily, she played a fantastic game. But things are looking very interesting next week with Julie and Drew at war and the Reba 4 finally fractured.

Tough call with Julie voting out Emily. If she had voted out Austin, would she have been able to get together with Emily, Katura, Jake? Maybe yes, maybe no. If Austin was out of the picture, Katura and Jake would probably want to level up by getting in an alliance with Julie. And then we are left with the other three - Dee, Drew, Emily.

At this stage, Julie's chance of winning is rather slim since Dee will always side with Austin first and foremost. So yeah if I were Julie, I would get rid of Austin.

Mama J stealing Austin's idol and gleefully telling Dee she's going to vote him out fffff. I actually wasn't mad @ Emily's exit because she was a little tew infatuated by the boys and her yellow vest looked like a biohazard. If Julie manages to finesse a Drew blindside next week i'll be personally messaging Sia myself on her behalf

I truly cannot stand that John Cochran variant and his chopped up legs. I know he's just playing the game but i don't care

I actually really like this cast and don't even hate the men! I was team Dee, but Julie was just so demented last episode, I fell in love.

Dee convincing Julie not to vote out Austin after he was coming for her shows what a stranglehold she has on the game. It should’ve been Julie or Austin going this week but Dee wanted Emily and was able to maneuver it to her will, once again. She’s the strongest player left in the game IMO. If she makes the F3, I can’t see her not winning, as long as she can articulate her game well to jury.

Last edited:
Dee convincing Julie not to vote out Austin after he was coming for her shows what a stranglehold she has on the game. It should’ve been Julie or Austin going this week but Dee wanted Emily and was able to maneuver it to her will, once again. She’s the strongest player left in the game IMO. If she makes the F3, I can’t see her not winning, as long as she can articulate her game well to jury.

This is an excellent point. Her edit has been weird but I realize in the newer seasons that seems to be more unconventional in general. Now that Emily's out I'm thinking a Dee/Julie win is ideal.

Another amazing episode, Drew getting blindsided after being so cocky all episode was very rewarding to watch.

That must’ve been a very hard decision for Dee to lie to Austin again and I wonder how he’s gonna take it, but it was absolutely the smartest game move. She slayed this episode once again and I’m rooting hard for her to win! I feel like she’s the closest player we’ve had to Parvati in awhile. Her or Julie need to win but I wouldn’t be mad if Austin or Jake won either depending on how they manage the endgame.

Can’t believe the finale is next week! This season is close to last as the best of the new era but if the right person wins, it will be the best in my opinion.

Last edited:
Dee needs to win and she will win at current trajectory. Wouldn't be mad if Julie wins either. The way Dee maneuvers between the other 3 Reba tribe mates without pissing them off is pretty amazing to watch.

Julie, Katurah, and Jake being on the same page is a win-win for all.

God I was literally hooting and hollering at my screen when Drew got blindsided. And the dragged out edit of Austin playing his amulet (but for WHOMST) bye pumpkin!!!!!!! My handsome man digging around in his underwear AND securing himself a spot in the final 4?
thats-my-baby-proud.gif

Katura stands zero chance (but love her), so I'm thinking depending on whether Dee is taken out (realistically only Julie would do it out of her and Austin) a Reba is winning no matter what.

I don't think I agree with Katurah having no chance; I think she has shown to be adaptable, never being a target, and making it that far despite not having a "core" alliance to rely on, unlike Dee/Austin/Julie. We've seen recent seasons reward the adaptable under-the-radar players with Erika, Maryanne, and Gabler.

Jake could say similar things, but he has been made to look like a fool too many times for any juror to give him their vote.

I still think Dee smokes anyone in F3, but I do feel like Katurah would get the most votes for 2nd place of anyone else sitting next to Dee.

If Katurah did somehow win, she would have the weirdest edit for a winner of all time. While it was funny, they did her a disservice by making 90% of her edit revolved around Bruce. Unless she really did talk about him that much ddd

If Katurah did somehow win, she would have the weirdest edit for a winner of all time. While it was funny, they did her a disservice by making 90% of her edit revolved around Bruce. Unless she really did talk about him that much ddd
True, but there weirder winner edits in recent seasons, like Gabler (worst winner ever?) or Erica (who was pretty much invisible through most of the season).