Susanne Sundfør – Music for People in Trouble (5th album) | Page 22 | The Popjustice Forum

Susanne Sundfør – Music for People in Trouble (5th album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by A&E, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Humanracin and Oleander like this.
  2. Seeing her in Birmingham in March.

Can't wait for my scalp to be burnt by her vocals.

3. This record is certainly a departure from her previous ones but I still like it a lot. It's a nice stand-alone record in her growing list of excellent releases, many classic acoustic songwriters would sell their soul for the ability to come up with such a record. I'm sure I won't be listening to it as much as to "Ten Love Songs" which I still play very frequently, but it's an excellent record for a specific mood or state of mind.

londonrain likes this.
  4. I got a boy I matched with on Tinder hooked on The Golden Age & I think I must now propose.

5. I'm dragging my non-Susanne Sundfor-loving boyfriend to her London gig in May on his birthday and I don't even feel slighty guilty about it.

Dennis, LE0Night, He and 5 others like this.
  6. Ray

Ray

A friend sent me the Spotify link for this album (which I wasn't aware existed) and it is SO. GOOD.

Vyrisus, LE0Night, He and 6 others like this.
  7. Tickets have came in the post

[​IMG]

Me after hearing Undercover and Reincarnation live on a Sunday night

[​IMG]

8. [​IMG]

I mean, promo is promo.

[​IMG]

(It's in her snapchat-story)

This also happened:

They did I've Been Losing You too but there's no footage of that just yet.

9. I am very conflicted on that Kendall Jenner post.

How can someone so mediocre have such incredible taste?

10. Of the ‘dashians, I find Kendall to be the least terrible.

LE0Night likes this.
  11. mcuk, Oleander, Euphoria and 9 others like this.
  12. Just got back from her gig in Bristol. She said she had a cold, but her voice was absolutely phenomenal - my word she can belt, can't she?

Highlights were Undercover & Can You Feel The Thunder. What a bloody woman.

13. I know very little of Susanne's music. Delirious was one of my top 5 favorite songs of 2015.

Which songs or albums do you recommend me listening first? Especially if I'm very into Delirious.

14. This song works in every context and could turn anyone into a rabbid fan:

Oleander and Humanracin like this.
  15. I'm an albums kind of guy.
    I'd start with "Ten Love Songs" and "The Silicone Veil" and then you'll be prepped for "Music For People In Trouble"

Oleander, He, orbison and 1 other person like this.
  16. Thank you! Will do.

Humanracin and He like this.
  17. Saw her today.

WIG.gif

18. Susanne's on stage any second now. I plan on whooping a lot. Wish me luck!

19. I love all her albums but “The Silicone Veil” is my favourite. I was apprehensive about getting her Debut album on Import (for some reason I assumed it would be weak), it turned out to be brilliant. I think it’s my second favourite.

20. IMG_3728.jpg I've been looking a long time for this and I finally found it :) my collection was just incomplete without this. Love her music so much and this record in particular.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.