Synthwave & Retrowave - General Genre Discussion | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Synthwave & Retrowave - General Genre Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by backstreetjoe, Mar 30, 2020.

1. The new Young Ejecta single is ace.

tripmywire likes this.
  2. Delighted someone else her knows them, there's a really special quality to their songwriting and production that draws you in. The new album might be their best yet!

backstreetjoe likes this.
  3. Having a moment to College’s debut EP this morning. One of my entry points into synthwave, and still so good.

4. Instantly uplifting!

Andy French likes this.
  5. I'm loving the Lau track, it's ridiculously catchy and she has a great voice.

6. I really love Antoni Maiovvi.

He releases under a few aliases, this his his latest album.

7. Two huge albums today.

8. I’m loving Jessie’s album, The One is utterly gorgeous and she’s a sweetheart on Instagram. The album cover is stunning too. Discovered thanks to your ace blog thanks!

bonnieetclyde, lutz and backstreetjoe like this.
  9. Yay this is great news.

dipitybix likes this.
  10. kinda love Jessies album too, nice surprise

11. I am loving this new album.

@backstreetjoe mentioned them in another thread, but I think they fit in here too.

backstreetjoe and tripmywire like this.
  12. Another big thanks to Backstreetjoe for bringing Jessie's album to my attention too - It's absolutely ace; right up my street!

13. Yeah Jessie’s album is a little slice of heaven and sounds so good back to back with NINA’s album! Thank you @backstreetjoe!

dipitybix, backstreetjoe and Dr Pop like this.
  14. Another one here loving Jessie’s album

Also, love this thread! I made a synthwave playlist with some songs from here and it’s HEAVEN

bonnieetclyde and backstreetjoe like this.
  15. Trinu 3.0 and Dr Pop like this.
  16. Some nice new ones this week.

Andy French and Dr Pop like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.