SZA - "Good Days" + 2nd Album | Page 73 | The Popjustice Forum

SZA - "Good Days" + 2nd Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Mar 3, 2016.

1. I loved it, I guess I'm the only one here.

spaceship likes this.
  2. Nah, I’m surprised at how much the song and video combo works for me and I’ve been mixed on The Neptunes’ production over the last several years.

spaceship, rdp, Soul Control and 3 others like this.
  3. I'm sure a bunch of news articles will come out about it tomorrow and hopefully they'll clarify what the plan is. If it's the lead I would say go ahead

spaceship and Lately like this.
  4. It’s definitely a grower. After a few plays I’m swaaaaaaying y’all. It’s a bop

spaceship likes this.
  5. I think I just found a draft of the plan: release the single and wait.

spaceship likes this.
  6. The second part of the song not on Spotify. Homophobic.

spaceship and melodrama like this.
  7. Reminds me of Kehlani’s album, which I grew to like.

8. Well, my Thursday just got a whole lot better.
    Honestly, I have... no words? I was just gawking and gasping in awe through the video. I think I'll love this one, just gotta get through this gay stupor that was brought on by a drought of SZA and getting my ass kicked by both tiredness and allergies

spaceship and rdp like this.
  9. Girl idk about this song but the second one! OK! Release it now!

Mr Blonde likes this.
  10. I like it, but It's not really interesting. I was kinda hoping for her to level up a bit coming off the back of Ctrl and this didn't deliver.

The video is decent but I also don't have high expectations when it comes to her videos nn.

aux likes this.
  11. I'm not listening to the second song, because if it's not on streaming it's not a real released song.

But yeah I dunno... it's fine. There's nothing to hate, & semi-sorta-kinda-bops.

Similar to that last milquetoast Solange album, it feels like everyone in the studio was like "What if we like... vibed?" and stopped there. Also similar to that Solange album, it stings a bit more because the artist in question has had such captivating and original things to say in the past - even on the more lowkey, causal moments they've produced.

12. It’s a mood!

13. "I just wanted to share something" doesn't sound like an album is coming does it?

[​IMG]

15. It's alright. Ironically, nothing about it hits different. Was hoping she would branch out a bit. Just sounds like something off of CTRL, really.

16. I'm...whelmed.

Beginner likes this.
  17. Of course, the random new song teased at the end of the video is exactly the lane she should be in, & should have been released in place of this. Of course.

spaceship likes this.
  18. Oh Parris really choreographed this? There's a bit straight outta Boombayah ddd

nooniebao likes this.
  19. Huh, alright. I need a few more listens.

goldsoundz likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.