SZA - "Good Days" + 2nd Album | Page 79 | The Popjustice Forum

SZA - "Good Days" + 2nd Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Mar 3, 2016.

1. I love SZA so much, i can't even explain how much. But, boy, does she sure have horrible label representation or management or maybe she just chooses to make horrible choices in terms of when she releases stuff, I don't know... but wow.

luluthecat likes this.
  2. tea

tea

2 weeks of teasing acoustic versions? One for a song that hasn't been released in it's original form?

2014, Mushroom, Kyliéyoncé and 4 others like this.
  3. When will this label stop the clownery? Why is she wasting the little momentum she had?

4. People are trying to pass off Lies without all the vocal modulation as a new track, but I'm glad it's giving the song the exposure it didn't rightfully receive in 2016

Mr Blonde, Jersey and nooniebao like this.
  5. We’re still fucking waiting.

6. Good Days out everywhere now!

7. Yep. That’s what I was wanting. She’s 2 for 2, but this song is it.

tea, ysev, FINISH LINE and 8 others like this.
  8. Oh yes this is it.

tea, ysev, FINISH LINE and 5 others like this.
  9. Oh, Good Days is gorgeous.

tea, ysev, FINISH LINE and 3 others like this.
  10. This is so beautiful, it feels like floating in space. I feel like it's a good companion to her feature on Towkio's Morning View.

tea, ysev, FINISH LINE and 3 others like this.
  11. This is lovely.

tea, ysev, superultra and 1 other person like this.
  12. This is rather nice. Hope she can really get things going in 2021.

13. I absolutely love the soundscape, but is the slightly garbled vocal production intentional? I wish I didn’t have to read a lyric sheet for some parts of it dddd

theelusivechanteuse likes this.
  14. Good Days is really amazing.

tea likes this.
  15. This is great but she ain't the type of artist I got to for one off songs for my playlists, I need an album Solana.

16. And after weeks of teasing, the acoustic performance of "Hit Different" and "Good Days" is finally here. Solána came through on Christmas day!

superultra, nooniebao, tea and 7 others like this.
  17. It’s perfect. Happy Christmas to us.

tea, ysev, basil and 4 others like this.
  18. I do kinda prefer the mix of the Good Days snippet, but it's amazing still.

They also decided to reharmonize some of the chords underneath, which is interesting.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.