SZA - "Good Days" + 2nd Album | Page 80 | The Popjustice Forum

SZA - "Good Days" + 2nd Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Finally.

edit: bad timing nn.

sesita likes this.
  2. I don't get it...what happened?

3. So people really looked a gift horse in the mouth and bitched about the (excellent) scrap of music we just got, huh? I hate it here.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2020
  4. I’m the only one who honestly don’t see a problem with the released mix? It’s a gorgeous song and sounds fine.

5. I don’t either. Nothing stood out as especially “off” to me

6. She also could’ve just did multiple mixes like Taylor has with “willow”.

spaceship and tea like this.
  7. I don't hear whatever issue her stupid fans are hearing. And now SZA's being annoying as a result, ddddd, oh God.

8. That attitude ... Chile.

You’ll always find a vocal minority in the comments that complain about everything. However, that doesn’t mean you should base your life around it. People were clearly into the mix and it reached Top 10 on Apple Music. This is really some unnecessary drama that tarnishes the experience.

9. She's one of the best artists I've ever heard in my life, but she is absolutely fucking insufferable on social media. It's weird because she seems very smart and charming during her interviews, but acts like a child on her socials.

10. Sky Ferreira teas. These girls need to learn to trust their craft.

basil, Heartthrob, Bobbyrae and 14 others like this.
  11. Good Days is even better than Hit Different, I’m blown away. Hurry up with the album Solana.

12. She's 2/2 for me with this, it's phenomenal. Interesting mix but I don't mind it personally.

13. It's so stressful stanning her, I swear.

Andy French, tea and Jwentz like this.
  14. So I relistened to the mix of Good Days in the Hit Different video, & it ... definitely sounds a lot better. Dddddddddd. I love it as is - the song is wonderful, but now I don't blame the fans for wanting the other mix. It sounds so crisp, spacious & delicious. She got it right the first time.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2020
    ALEX likes this.

15. Crisis averted.

basil, Heartthrob, godspeed and 3 others like this.
  16. It genuinely can't take more than an hour to switch out the audio to an earlier mix... and it's been a few days now I --

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.