SZA - "Good Days" + 2nd Album | Page 81 | The Popjustice Forum

SZA - "Good Days" + 2nd Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Mar 3, 2016.

1. I love both versions but I prefer the one on streaming with the extended outro. The "always in my mind" harmonies are so nice.

ysev and Beautiful Child 2 like this.
  2. The new mix is on Spotify now, outro still present.

ysev and drewsky like this.
  3. Maybe I listened to the two versions too far apart or on tired ears, but the only difference I could tell is that they pulled her vocals to the front and maybe stripped some of the processing that made them sound more ambient/lost in the fold?

4. Pretty much, her vocals are more prominent but I feel like that was people's only complaint anyway.

drewsky likes this.
  5. Good Days, wowwwww. Up there with the best on Ctrl. The instrumental is stunning.

6. The song is definitely striking a chord with the GP so far. They need to go all out in promoting & pushing this as much as possible. Definitely has potential to be a big hit.

basil, ItBeats, spaceship and 3 others like this.
  7. The intro tho. Why are there flowers in my ear buds.

8. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

So the release still marked as Dec 25th is indeed the new mix?

spaceship likes this.
  9. Why do I think the song is gonna go into Decode by Paramore every time I hear that intro?

10. Well this is stunning! Come through Cursive Queen. God I need another album from her.

11. 2014

2014 Staff Member

This is cute and her voice is really so distinctively incredible, but it's a bit forgettable.

12. This was my favourite Christmas present. So excited for the album!

13. UK streaming
    Spotify: #38 (it rose even after the New Music Friday push)
    Apple Music: #46

I'd kill for this to become a hit for her. It could go top 40 this week.

basil, ItBeats, ysev and 5 others like this.
  14. The song itself Good Days is great but the instrumental is honestly beautiful and the way it just fades out and it’s just the instrumental playing is stunning !

15. This could really become her biggest single yet in the USA:

basil, ItBeats, BrokenHearts and 14 others like this.
  16. About goddamn time! This definitely is on its way to being her solo breakout hit. It hasn't lost steam since it came out and is growing each day and I couldn't be more pleased. I'm all for 2021 being SZA's year!

Kyliéyoncé and spaceship like this.
  17. I'm not surprised this is doing so well but it is interesting THIS is the song when it should've been literally every song on CTRL. Love Galore deserved

theelusivechanteuse likes this.
  18. This is her best song for me so far. Feels like she's building off of Broken Clocks, which was my favorite song prior to this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.