SZA - "Good Days" + 2nd Album | Page 85 | The Popjustice Forum

SZA - "Good Days" + 2nd Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Mar 3, 2016.

1. I honestly think with the goodwill she has from Good Days (especially in the UK) and the viral nature of Bloodstain/Shirt, either putting the latter out and pushing it in the US only (and if it overshadows Good Days in other territories then so be it), or release the album as a whole and see what 'sticks'. The album itself would smash regardless, but would be great to see her with some huge singles.

2. I'm shocked this is doing so well nn. Good for ha. She better strike while the iron is hot. These Tik Tok trends don't last forever.

Andrew.L likes this.
  3. If they don't announce an album off the back of this...

4. Hi sis, where is the album? Enough tomfoolery since 2018.

He likes this.
  5. The way with another artist we'd have opened a new thread, but no, not with Solana, we need to see it on the platforms.

6. I'm obsessed with Good Days now nn.

basil, Sail On, Bobbyrae and 2 others like this.
  7. She could really have 2 singles smashing at once if they release ‘Shirt’ soon . I hope they don’t leave it too long before releasing it seeing it everywhere online thanks to Tik Tok !

Last edited: Jan 14, 2021
    basil, heavymetalGAGA, tea and 4 others like this.
  8. Radio 1 have added the song. Thursdays mids had her at #14.

#6 on Spotify and #14 on Apple Music. I think this will be a long-running hit for her which is amazing.

9. It’s such a great song to play at the end of a long day.

Beautiful Child 2 likes this.
  10. Release the Darkchild single at the end of February with the music video along the album pre-order for a March release date.

ALEX, Mr Blonde and Butterfly like this.
    ysev, tea and 2014 like this.
    ysev and tea like this.
  13. She’s really dumb if she doesn’t announce an album for, like, April off of this song. That will still give her some time to do what she needs to do and wrap it up.

ysev and Bobbyrae like this.
  14. Does someone need to take her Hardrive again?

spaceship likes this.
  15. A modern day classic!

16. Didn't she claim on social that she's been wanting her album out for a while, but her label wouldn't let her? She went as far as naming the man that was preventing her from releasing stuff and her fans harassed him on Insta (rightfully so)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.