SZA - "Good Days" + No Album | Page 93 | The Popjustice Forum

SZA - "Good Days" + No Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Mar 3, 2016.

1. I genuinely have no idea of what they're about to premiere but they surely created some hype around it.

They've posted snippets from music videos and performances of some of the artists signed to the label since the initial announcement that something was dropping on May 7. SZA included. Let's wait and see...

2. An app.

3. Wait-

4. An 'A' (I think?) outtake titled Jodie Foster leaked a few days ago, I know that was one teased before we knew the album was titled CTRL.

5. It's Isaiah Rashad. "Shirt" or the album will come out another day... maybe?

(it's a banger though, just not a SZA related one)

FINISH LINE, nooniebao and Crisp X like this.
  6. Kiss Me More reached a new peak of #5 on the Hot 100 this week.

Also, the full version of CTRL’s Wavy interlude featuring James Fauntleroy has leaked online:

7. I definitely works better as an interlude but this is neat to have nonetheless.

8. The demo for this song also leaked, it's slower and doesn't have the drop of course

9. It's interesting but I prefer the urgency of the poppers friendly version. A gym playlist staple!

nooniebao and Jersey like this.
  10. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

I knew she was going to do this, and yet somehow I'm still so angry at how this campaign is unfolding. Maybe I thought "Good Days" smashing would've made everyone sit up and get a move on with everything but I guess that was too much to hope for.

11. She'll always be a mess when it comes to getting out an album, I'm afraid.

12. tea

tea

I know the quality will be there and she'll do well numbers-wise regardless so I'm really not too pressed, but it's frustrating seeing that she could be hitting massive highs with a well-timed campaign. Why they released a single without follow-up releases ready to go and held off from releasing the other singles as they went viral is beyond me.

Last edited: May 11, 2021
    Butterfly, Neon Green and nooniebao like this.
  13. She really needs/needed to strike while the iron is/was hot with the Shirt / Bloodstained song. Tiktokers eating that up is a great momentum these days for music. She should've utilized that buzz, and I still think she should.

14. Another track (Wrangler) from April 2015 that she was working on around the time of A leaked. It's interesting hearing the album she was headed toward with this and Consideration vs. what we actually got

tea and nooniebao like this.
  15. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

I mean, Kiss Me More is as much her song as Doja’s, even if it’s being used to launch Doja’s era, it’s the perfect stopgap for her between Good Days and the next one. I don’t think she’s squandered any momentum yet.

superultra, Mushroom, ItBeats and 5 others like this.
  16. No album just vibes.

17. It’s interesting that Consideration was almost a solo song of hers. I hope her version leaks one day.

spaceship, drewsky and tea like this.
  18. I’m still shook at how good ‘Kiss Me More’ is. They truly ate it up. It’s such a perfect little tune and has such a good vibe to it, one of my faves of 2021.

19. She looks amazing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.